Halloween Fridge Magnets

I made these for an ill-fated Craft show to help my local shelter. I ended up selling enough to max out my company’s donation match, so I am happy in the end.
I used strong agents for the back. I hate getting fridge magnets that can’t hold paper. Seems like such a waste! Ha!
I drew the pics, rendered them in Copics, then photocopied them on sticker paper. Then I painted wood squares, cut out & adhered the sticker and used Poscas to further embellish them. Added a layer of Mod-podge and the magnet on the back. Voila!

19 Likes

These are adorable! SO glad you got to max out your company’s matching, but bummed to hear that the craft show was ill-fated.

1 Like

These are too adorable! Really nice work. I’m glad that you got the goal for the company matching, I’m sorry to hear it wasnt the full experience were hoping for.

1 Like

These are super cute! I think if you maxed out the corporate match, you did your duty.

2 Likes

Cute! I’m sorry the craft sale didn’t go as planned, but these were an adorable addition to your table.

1 Like

The sales wasn’t all that bad. It wasn’t advertised properly, so there wasn’t much of a turnout. And about 40% of the venders didn’t show up either. So, it was a scramble. But we made some money for a wonderful cause. The shelter really does some amazing work (saved my babies life!) and I was happy to be able to support them.

5 Likes

These are absolutely adorable. The sticker paper trick is genius!!

1 Like

Super cute!

1 Like

They are really cute. How thick are your wood squares?

1 Like

These are so cute!

1 Like