Halloween Garland

I tend to have a number of Halloween type objects around my house year round, and still haven’t gotten into the habit of being good at decorating for holidays after spending 18 years in a house that was too small, and frankly too depressing, to make the effort. (Not to mention spending 6 years working a haunted house in October, along with my full time job and child care. Every hour we spent at home was sleeping. No sense in or time for decorating.) So I slack on Halloween decor even though it’s truly my favorite holiday. But this weekend I got a wild hair to make something with my Cameo, and this happened.

The skulls and bats are tweaked versions of elements I had already made and digitized for Halloween-themed fabric, and I whipped up the cauldron yesterday morning, and added a larger version with purple glitter bubbles because I can. I LOVE being able to do things like this. I feel like I can do ANYTHING. I’M A MAGICIAN. A CRAFTING WIZARD. I AM DRUNK WITH POWER. MUWAHAHAHHAHAA.

Ooops. Um. Yeah. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

16 Likes

Awesome! Love that they are your designs.

1 Like

I love the garland!

1 Like

Very festive and cheery-spooky!

1 Like

Ooooh, very cool! Great to have a machine that gives you the craft POWER!

1 Like

What a fun garland! I’m impressed with how long you made it, too. I’m not normally a glitter fan, but it’s the exact right touch for the cauldron.

1 Like

The garland is awesome!

1 Like

Every bit of this is awesome! Glad you took sometime for yourself

1 Like

I am crafter, hear me roar! Or at least listen to the whirr of the 3d printer while I make ANYTHING I CAN IMAGINE!

Cool garland, love the dragon, too!

1 Like

that is cool - nicely done :slight_smile:

1 Like