Halloween Gelli Cards

I made forty-four cards for the Shop the Swap using Liquitex paint gelli printed on cardstock. I stamped images from my ridiculous collection of Halloween stamps using either StazOn jet ink or ColorBox silver. I frayed the edges with a Tim Holtz device and my son helped with quite a few of them. I used Tombow Multi to glue them. The interior has a cardstock insert with a… I think it’s a Martha Stewart… bat punch for the top corners. I thought that it would be easier to write sentiments on white or orange rather than with a white or silver pen/marker. They come with their own envelopes as well.
They’re roughly 4.25x 5.50 inches.
I have bats, birds, cats, potions, monsters (Dracula, Frankenstein’s monster, mummy), spiders, ghosts, witches, skulls, and JoLs.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome. I like to improve where I can.
Thanks for looking!

10 Likes

What spooky fun these would be to find in one’s mailbox!

1 Like

So very Halloween!

1 Like

@TheMistressT @endymion
Thank you! I shortened it in the description, but it was a long process with some parts being boring. The fraying, although boring, really gave it some vibes. Also, I listened to Halloween tunes on and off while making them!

2 Likes

Now that I’m looking them over in pics… should I put dots around the black edge part? Silver? Maybe that would be too “cute”.

Love the vibe of these! The frayed edges are :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

These are VERY Halloween!

1 Like