Halloween goodies for Wildblue!

I had the pleasure of crafting for Wildblue in the Halloween swap!

They had an amazing Pinterest inspiration board and their questionnaire literally said “I’m super easy, so whatever you want.” Free reign?!? Yes please!

I had thrifted this lamp and had no idea what to do with it so I fussy cut some fabric, mod podged it on there, and put glow in the dark paint “stitching” around the seams. This paint really lived up to the hype

Then I was stalking their Pinterest and saw this cute Halloween art piece that said “horror hottie” so of course I had to make a bracelet

Perler beads magnets

Then I had some leftover skeleton fabric (they also noted that they like creepy cute Halloween) how could I resist? So I made a pouch with a clip to hang on a bag or backpack

And a cute lil itty bitty cup!

This is always my favorite swap and I have so much fun crafting for my friends!!

13 Likes

ZOINKS! What an amazing swap package. A freaking lamp! Impressive. And all the others? Chef’s kiss, too!

4 Likes

Wow! Awesome goodies, and the lamp is amazeballs! :star_struck:

2 Likes

The lamp is definitely one of the most unique I have seen here! I love the glow-in-the-dark “stitching”. Definitely going to check out that paint!

A sippy cup for shots? :wink:So cute!

1 Like

that is a great swap package :slight_smile: very creative

1 Like

Such a fun package and I love all the pieces you made! That lamp shade is sooooooo cool.

1 Like

what a great swap package!

1 Like