Halloween "LC" Grab Bag Swap

I’m going to host a Halloween Grab Bag style swap just like the LC Grab Bag Swap that Gozer hosted in July. Signups will run September 15 - September 30 with send outs by October 8 so people will receive in time for Halloween.

The Lettuce Craft Grab Bag Swap is a random swap were we will be sending two Halloween items to a mystery partner. One item should start with an “L” the other a “C”. You can get creative with the interpretations. When sending, you will provide a note to let your partner know how you assigned the letters.

It’s an easy-peasy, no stress swap with no stalking. Just make something you would like to receive. It’s completely random and it’s only two small items. I wanted to post here so people can get started!

Please note that the two items will be small considering our new swap points system where small items require at least a 2 hour crafting time per item with machine run times and drying times not included in the crafting timeframe. Examples of small items would be pouches, ATC trios, TM patch, small artwork, dishcloths, set of 4 notecards, a simple necklace, etc.

Who’s in!??!? I think this will be a really fun swap!

11 Likes

OooOOOOooooh! So interested in this!

I am in! I have so many fun Halloween ideas. Thanks for hosting!!!

1 Like

Yes! I have some great ideas too. Thank you for passing me the Grab Bag baton for this round!

2 Likes

Definitely in! I love me some Halloween and surprises to boot! Woohoo!

1 Like

It is tempting…

1 Like

I have a list of L & C ideas. I am going to start crafting this weekend.

1 Like

Today I get to have Craft-a-palooza. I’d like to finish off a couple other swaps and do a couple things for this one, too!

2 Likes

Sounds fabulous! :star_struck:

1 Like

Sounds fun

1 Like

This will be so fun! Eep!

1 Like

Ooo, I am very interested!

1 Like

If a crafter would want to join this swap, would it be better to craft your item ahead of time since the crafting time will only be one week… or do you wait for partners?

2 Likes

You craft ahead of time. so it’s totally a surprise for whoever you send to

3 Likes

Thank you for the clarification!

2 Likes

Hey, check out these adorable Vampire Gnomes.. I guess the might fit “L” because they’re little?

2 Likes

Those are so cute!

1 Like

Oh my! Adorable!

1 Like

I probably won’t be able to participate in this swap. I’m feeling a lil overwhelmed at the mo.

2 Likes

It happens! We’re going to have periodic grab bag swaps in the future, so you can join one of those!

2 Likes