Halloween Market Stall

I love this dollhouse scale market stall so much I am currently working on my 3rd. This one was decorated to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year - Halloween!

I made retro costume boxes and Happy Meal pails. The pumpkins are those putka seed pods painted with acrylic paints then rolled in fine glitter.

I filled jars with polymer clay bits to represent candy. The cookie sculptures and candy apples were made from polymer clay.

I just love the little haunted gingerbread house! I am currently working on decorating a boatload more of these.

Happy haunting!

35 Likes

Wow! I love the cookies and house!

1 Like

Thank you!

This is soooooo coooooool and sooooooo cuuuuuuute! As per usual, you’ve really nailed so many wonderful details and clever surprises for the close observer. SWOOOOOOOON!

3 Likes

You’re so sweet, thank you!

My goodness, what an awesome market stall filled with Halloween goodies! I love the tiny packages of cookie cutouts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love the tiny items…my favorite are the costume boxes!

1 Like

Thanks you guys! AIMR those are probably my faves, too. They were the first thing I made for this little display.

This is amazing! How did you do the vintage costume masks? This whole thing is gobsmackingly wonderful.

2 Likes

This is too freakin’ cute for words! I just adore it!

1 Like

Thank you! The ‘boxes’ are from a retro collage sheet from Alpha Stamps. I used a one inch hole punch for the opening. The masks are printed images that I placed inside. I offset them a little bit from the opening with a few bits of thick foam tape.

2 Likes

Thanks Jennie!

1 Like

I received a happy meal pail from @lindyv321 last year and I almost cried because it was THE EXACT one I had in my childhood. I love everything about this

2 Likes

Awwww. I have all of them in our attic! I also get the nostalgia. XO

2 Likes

This is SOOOO fun! I love it! The costume boxes, the gingerbread house, the candy apples… it’s perfect!

1 Like

So fun!!! I love all the mini details!

1 Like

Thanks you guys!

DUDDDDDEEEE! Everything is rad but the mask! OMFG! Dying!

1 Like

:hotdog: Hot diggity dog! Your awesome craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congratulations!!! :tada:

This is sooooo cool! I love the little Happy Meal pails. Brings me back. And the masks on the top. This is fantastic.

1 Like