Halloween Mini Quilt

You may remember this fabric line from the quilt I posted a couple of days ago. When I first made the top a friend asked how much for it and it was a smidge out of her budget.

So I figured the one fat quarter that featured the main image was good starting point for a mini/wall hanging/table topper/cat couch quilt. Used a bunch of the supporting prints on the borders and I’m quite smitten with the finish.

Used a glow in the dark purple thread for top quilting.

16 Likes

It came out beautifully! I love the color scheme.

2 Likes

That center image is so cool. Glow-in-the-dark stitching? Amazing!

2 Likes

Just the right combination of playful and spooky!

2 Likes

It’s perfect!!

2 Likes

You made this so quick! It is amazing. I love that center fabric panel. And the idea of a little cat quilt for the back of the couch?!?! My world just expanded! How brilliant! I love the colors and design. The glow in the dark thread is such a phenomenal touch!!

2 Likes

Our old sectional had a chaise component. And the cats LOVED that space. But it was a fuzzy black fabric and the hair was. Epic. So I started using sample blocks as wee cat quilts that I could swap out and wash and keep the fur off the furniture. :wink:

2 Likes

Cat quilts. It’s my new obsession.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see!

1 Like

This is a really fun quilt! Great colors, AND glow in the dark thread…. Perfect finishing touch.

1 Like