Halloween Spooktacular Swap Gallery - send outs Oct12

I received from the wonderful @PhoenixFireDesigns a box of Spooktacular items. Thank you, I love everything. I needed a boost into Halloween mode and this does it!

First the box, old and worn with an x-ray of a bug on top! Very wonderfully creepy. Inside were two pendants, a glow in the dark planchet, just ready for dark of the moon divining, and one of her amazing wrapped tree pendants with a glow in the dark moon! it’s simply lovely and I wore it immediately. Sadly the lights were on the whole time and no one saw me glow.

5 Likes

Oooh, the necklaces are so cool and big bonus for glow in the dark! The box is amazing. I love the bug x-ray. How did you do that @PhoenixFireDesigns ?

That is so freaking cool!

1 Like

Look at the pretties! Those are great.

1 Like

Be prepared for picture overload!!! @wittychild spoiled me rotten! I am DYING from all the awesome!

Let’s start off with these awesome stickers…shall we?

Next we move to this awesome and adorable vintage inspired banner and haunted house Halloween card.

Next we this totally rad Frankie altered tin that was filled with yummy tea.

A great wall plaque to go with my other Halloween décor.

LOOK AT THIS CUTIE! I love Sleepy Hollow and she cross stitched this amazing headless horseman. I put it on my Halloween tree.

Floss! Washi tape and yummy lotion/shower gel. Who knew vampire blood smelled like strawberries…huh, makes sense.

CANDY! Full size candy bars!!! My husband immediately took the coffee crisps.

And finally, the banner on my mantle.

Thank you so much! Everything is wonderful and it made my week! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Ooo @kittykill what a haul. @wittychild, everything is AWESOME.

And I forgot the best part of my loot from @PhoenixFireDesigns , the stickers!
Ppumpkin and ghosts and cats, oh my.

5 Likes

Loving this gallery! I love stickers! And I have the same file for the banner. Yours looks so good I might have to make my own. The cross stitch is spectacular and the candy loot looks delish

2 Likes

Would you believe the banner was the first thing I decided to make? Love how it looks in its new home!

2 Likes

Couple years I found some of these neat x-ray prints in the craft store and I snagged them not knowing what I was going to do with them, but knew they were neat. So I was glad to finally find a use for them!

3 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad everything arrived safe and that you love it! I had a lot of fun crafting for you and when you mentioned glowing items, I knew what I wanted to make.

2 Likes

Package was being held hostage by the post office. (It was behind the counter.) So I had to get there during business hours. Which I did finally make it!

@marionberries made a fun, witchy package.

Hard to squeeze it in my lightbox but here’s everything. A witch hat on headband, a pennent banner, decorative wrist cuffs, extra gears and card.

Close ups:

So sorry it took so long to retrieve the package but it was worth the wait. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That witches hat looks perfect on you @PhoenixFireDesigns! I’m glad you are enjoying the witches care package.

3 Likes

Wow! That’s a heckuva package!

2 Likes

Oh, that banner…:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The wrist cuffs are fantastic! The hats too. You’re almost ready for the big day. They banner rocks! Great fabric choices.

3 Likes

The wrist cuff is beautiful!

3 Likes