Halloween TM patch from vintage vest panel

I made this Teesha Moore inspires patch for @JoyfulClover. Remember the cut and sew vest panels that were so popular in the 90’s? I wanted to do something with the directions that were printed directly on the fabric, particularly the “model” pictures. JoyfulClover understood my vision and didn’t think i was a complete weirdo, so we decided to do a vintage panel swap! She already named this sassy lady Judith.

Original panel:

13 Likes

This is brilliant!

3 Likes

Nifty!
I like the asymmetrical triangles on the neckline…

3 Likes

Oh, she is definitely a Judith. And I just love how sassy she is. I’m considering how best to use her so she won’t be covered, so she might just end up on my TM patch wall! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Love it!

1 Like

This is the perfect use for that bit! Really top notch!

I am also quite tickled about how the cat on the actual vest has an X where the head goes that makes it look like that’s the cat’s… uh, anus.

3 Likes

Bahaha! Now I have to craft cat butts. :rofl:

3 Likes

Hahahah! I love her! So great!!!

1 Like

My work here is done. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hahaha…those # are the best! Love the rick rack detail too! Fun!

1 Like

The patch is great and I can see so many other future patches in that fabric. LOL! I am also cringing a little to think those vests were a thing. :rofl:

1 Like

I have a Christmas panel with images of the applique on sweatshirts. Remember those beauties? Or the ones where the sweatshirt was cut up the front to make a jacket? Those were the days. :smile:

1 Like