Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Wow, I LOVE these!

2 Likes

I can add you to the “special requests” section if you like :slight_smile: That way you might receive a bit of happy without feeling pressure to send your own. You can send me your address if you trust me and I’ll share it when requested. Or anyone could contact you directly if they want to send you something :heart: Let me know if that sounds good to you :slight_smile:

And reminder for anyone and everyone :star: There is no rule or requirement that anyone has to send anything. It’s 100% up to each person how much they participate :heart: That’s what makes it happy :wink:

8 Likes

Ok I just marathon read through this entire thread (apologies for the million hearts!) and I need to join in! I’ve got an idea I’ve been mulling over for cards… :slight_smile:

Here’s a bit about me - I live in Chicago with my husband and our 2 cats (my fur babies). I’m a software engineer by day and structure obsessed weaver by night. I’ve been vegan for over a decade and love everything about cats and weaving. I’ve recently touched my toe into paper crafting via the Art Journal zooms and am enjoying getting to learn about and try new supplies and techniques. My favorite colors are all of them :joy:.

11 Likes

That’s dedication!

3 Likes

I ran out the battery on my phone reading it all :joy:

8 Likes

I got postcards! :partying_face: From @Lynx and @susieoregon

And I got some fun extras in my Use it or Lose it package from @Bunny1kenobi so I thought I’d share those over here :wink:

I sent out five May Flower cards, they’ll be picked up tomorrow to be on their way :slight_smile:

And I just want to say: You guys are all amazing! All of you!!! If you are reading this, you are amazing :heart:

14 Likes

Well… it IS my Birthday on May 18.

7 Likes

I received a cute chick card with some stars from @megwell! Thank you! :blush: :hatched_chick: :star:

21hmtlrjekcmg

8 Likes

All the cards are so great! I’m loving your juxtapositions of found text and images @megwell - perfect! :smile: @Ewulotta that globe design is lovely! @Immaculata, the cross stitch is spectacular!

All the mail, handmade or purchased, is so pretty and cheerful, :rainbow: you all make checking in on this thread a highlight of my morning coffee time!

I’ve got a few envelopes to get in the mail today :snail: :love_letter:

6 Likes

I’ve added you to the Birthday list :birthday: :partying_face:

If anyone wants to send some birthday wishes to @madebyBeaG I have her address to share :heart: It’s also @PhoenixFireDesigns birthday in May :tada:

Any other May Birthdays out there?

6 Likes

I received a card and goodies today from England but don’t know who to thank. No return address and the signature didn’t tell me anything.

9 Likes

I’m guessing that’s @Renstar…?

2 Likes

Oh yes, that’s from me. Sorry I didn’t make it clear. xx :crazy_face:

Must have forgotten how to write by the time it got to putting my address on!!

Happy, happy mail

9 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

I recognize those cacti stickers!

Look at these stamps!

I am so happy to have received one of @Ewulotta’s beautiful masterboard earth cards.

@madebyBeaG sent me a belated bday card with her very cool “Love” doodle.

And a family member I wrote to replied. She’s started sewing more this past year, I’ll see if I can get her to join us here!

8 Likes

You’re very welcome x

2 Likes

I got a lovely letter from @Magpie and one of the beautiful watercolor postcards from @Lynx!

I needed happy mail today…I scheduled my hip replacement surgery and am nervous and feel sick but it has to be done!

12 Likes

Glad to hear that! I’m sure there’s going to be a pile of cards waiting for you when you get back from hospital.

2 Likes

It isn’t until the end of May…so I am just going to keep busy and not think about it…

4 Likes

So much HipHappy Mail!

4 Likes