Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

That’s a good “problem” to have! Congrats on all those orders!

6 Likes

I had a lovely day of happy mail today, from

@Lynx this really lovely card, which is a perfect sentiment for a new house and a lovely note.
Thank you so much xx

@Renstar this great card and a lovely note and stickers, and also the perfect sentiment for a new house. Thank you so much xx

9 Likes

Those masterboards look great with your creations @AIMR!

2 Likes

lol thanks for your help…it made it fast and easy for me to get some out in the mail! It has been a hectic week!

3 Likes

Happy mail going out today, woohoo!

9 Likes

Hi, everyone! This is a looooonnnnngggg thread! Could someone please tell me how I can get to the bottom of a thread without having to scroll down all the way? :roll_eyes:

What is the theme for this month, and has one been decided on for June?

I just bought postcards from a thrift store yesterday and the stamps from a garage sale last weekend. I thought someone(s) might be interested in receiving some happy mail with those included. I have a LOT of both and they are both from all over the world.

I’d be interested in receiving mail that I can give to my DH. I give him little goodies whenever he has chemo (every other week) to cheer him up. I’d love to receive anything that has a dumb joke on it (i.e.-“What’s a fish with no eyes?” “A fsh!”), silly sayings or uplifting quotes.

I have a ton of stationery and time!

10 Likes

Are you using the internal scroll bar…the one that shows the date of the first post and then the last post? If you use that, it takes a blink to get to the bottom…

The theme for May is flowers and the one for June is To the Moon…they are listed in the first post.

Welcome and have a good time! Great seeing you!

5 Likes

Good to see you! Yes, like AIMR says, the scroll bar on the right is much faster. It doesn’t show up automatically when I’m reading lettuce on my phone, you have to tap the post count numbers at the bottom of the screen and then the scroll bar should come up.

4 Likes

May Flowers & June to the Moon (space) are the current themes but we keep it pretty casual over here :wink: No one cares what themes you actually do :grin: And they are listed in the first post, along with quick links to everyone’s intro posts :slight_smile: I’ll add you as well! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

July’s theme has been chosen!

Picnic in July

:watermelon: :basket: :sandwich:

Start sending my August ideas for next month’s poll :slight_smile: (and I’ll probably recycle some of July’s ideas too)

9 Likes

Thanks for the note & the fun extras @Renstar! So funny, I sent you a card this morning!

5 Likes

I received from @Reinikka … a beautiful card and some sweet paper clips. Thanks!

10 Likes

Some gorgeous pieces of masterboard and a lovely letter just landed in my mailbox! Thank you @Reinikka, such a beautiful and cheerful surprise on a very grey day! :rainbow: :sparkles:

12 Likes

I sent a few cards out yesterday and I received a jellyfish postcard with pressed flower from @susieoregon :heart: Thank you!

I still have more cards to send so I’ll try to get a few more out today but I’m also getting my second vaccine dose today and I don’t know how that will affect me :grimacing:

I’ve been so busy the last few weeks because my husband convinced me to open a new Etsy shop :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve been toying with the idea even though my first one years and years ago wasn’t very profitable… so I went with his gentle push and now I’m stocked and ready to go! Glad to hear everyone likes the masterboards I’ve been sharing because that’s what I’ll be trying to sell :blush: although I’m not sure if there’s a big market for them :woman_shrugging: hahahaha… So I need to get myself re-focused on Happy Mail now that that’s been set up :grin:

11 Likes

that jellyfish card is amazing!

3 Likes

I received a lovely handmade card from @Bunny1kenobi’s mom! It must be one they both worked on together while she is visiting…it is lovely inside and outside…and I love that it opens with a flip up…I want to make a few like that! Thanks to you both! (and of course, it is my favorite color…red!)

11 Likes

I found Happy Mail in my box today from @Amfkinney

…and @jemimah!

Thank you!

9 Likes

I got mail too. Unfortunately, it’s a letter I sent :woozy_face: Even worse, I just sent another letter to you @Bunny1kenobi. The sticker on this is right over the address so I can’t check it for mistakes, lol. Who does that? Anyhow, maybe you’d message me your deets again, I must have messed something up.

5 Likes

That IS one of the cards she made at my house!! Boy, that sure arrived quick! :laughing:

4 Likes

I received from @Bunny1kenobi Mom today as well!!! I adored her little message inside she seemed to be so happy to get to visit!

3 Likes