Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Got some lovely June to the Moon mail and goodies from @jemimah! Thanks! :heart:

5 Likes

Or I could stamp you some more…

4 Likes

That wouldn’t break my heart.

5 Likes

Finally got some mail sent … 15 cards/postcards are winging their way around the world.

11 Likes

My birthday just past…July 12th

3 Likes

Let me introduce myself:

My name is Peg Graham. I live in Chesapeake, Virginia with my husband James and 4 out of 5 of our ‘minions’.

We have 5 children (ages 36, 34, 24, 20, 17),1 grand daughter (7) and 1 grandson (1 month). And we have 4 dogs (3 Pugs/1 Yorkie mix), 2 Cats, and 3 Sugar Gliders.

I am a Paper Crafter, Knitter, Crocheter.

I love, love, love Pinterest! Yes, Pinterest is my ‘Go To Spot’ for ideas.

I love Ephemera, Vintage, Mixed Media, Junk Journals and more and I love the variety of Japanese papers for paper crafting. (Glassine is my weakness), because the texture and yes, the sound it makes when you touch it…love that.

Hope to join a few swaps.
Hugs, Peg

13 Likes

Hi Peg :wave:t2:

1 Like

Flap, flap, birds are on their way!

2 Likes

You’re the best! They are so cute, too!

2 Likes

Hi, Peg!

You will find a lot of opportunities to play with your papers here and in the many craftalongs!

Can’t wait to see what you make!

Happy belated birthday! That’s a great day, it’s also my wedding anniversary! Welcome to LC!

3 Likes

Yayyy! So glad you’re here! I can’t wait to see the goodies you’ll create!

1 Like

Welcome, Peg!
Looking forward to seeing your creations!

1 Like

Thanks for the card & stickers @Amfkinney !

4 Likes

Two envelopes from @jemimah and @Ewulotta on my doormat when I got home! I will allow myself to open them when I’m done with chores!

7 Likes

I got some Happy Mail from @Amfkinney, @PrincessP, and @Smmarrt (who isn’t even signed up for Happy Mail) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s been a crazy week and will be a crazy weekend so I’ll try to share pictures next week when I have time :heart:

8 Likes

It’s starting to arrive :grin::tada:

5 Likes

I have been lurking this thread since it started. I check it almost everyday! I finally think I’m at a place where I can send some happy mail out. And I could use a little lift me up right now.

A little about me.
I’m from Los Angeles California. I’ve been living here about a year and a half. I adore art of all kinds. I have two puppy dogs and I love all animals. I miss having cats. I have stage four cancer and though I’m pretty stable right next I’ve had some physical changes that have left me pretty much wheelchair bound. I’ve found this really challenging. I love Harry Potter and am a Slytherin.

13 Likes

I received from @Amfkinney today, thanks!

3 Likes

We’ve had happy mail to go out in the mailbox with the flag up the last 2 days. We’ve had mail delivered, but they did not grab this mail. This has never happened before. They came really early this morning. I called the PO about it, and the postmaster (I know it was him because it’s a small rural post office) and he had our carrier come back and pick it up.

7 Likes