Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I went to a kooky museum here in Portland and bought a bunch of postcards (yes - the Onion is a good example).

12 Likes

That is just so cool! I can’t wait to come to Portland one day :smiley:

4 Likes

I received a pretty bird and pretty stamps from @jemimah :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

What a sweet bird! :heart:

1 Like

I received some happy mail from @Amfkinney and @saintcady! Thank you! :blush:

9 Likes

I feel this so much. I have a terrible sense of time and the endless days of 2020 and 2021 being at home have all blurred into one.

But don’t worry about acknowledging, we are all here and all in this together. Energy waxes and wanes, creative connected energy more so. We all need fallow periods.

And I got a lovely card in the mail today from @Amfkinney with really cute stickers. Thank you xx

9 Likes

Received a bunch of little goodies from @madebyBeaG!

11 Likes

Yay, I only sent it 10 days ago!
I hope you liked the card too.
(And I hope your mother liked her card and goodies in the same envelope too.)

4 Likes

I did, I just didn’t have time to share my goodies and thank you until now!

I love the card, the cute envelopes (yay!), and just everything. Thank you, @madebyBeaG !

I might steal @GeekyBookworm’s birds or maybe she will make me something with one…hint hint.

9 Likes

Got some lovely June to the Moon mail and goodies from @jemimah! Thanks! :heart:

5 Likes

Or I could stamp you some more…

4 Likes

That wouldn’t break my heart.

5 Likes

Finally got some mail sent … 15 cards/postcards are winging their way around the world.

11 Likes

My birthday just past…July 12th

3 Likes

Let me introduce myself:

My name is Peg Graham. I live in Chesapeake, Virginia with my husband James and 4 out of 5 of our ‘minions’.

We have 5 children (ages 36, 34, 24, 20, 17),1 grand daughter (7) and 1 grandson (1 month). And we have 4 dogs (3 Pugs/1 Yorkie mix), 2 Cats, and 3 Sugar Gliders.

I am a Paper Crafter, Knitter, Crocheter.

I love, love, love Pinterest! Yes, Pinterest is my ‘Go To Spot’ for ideas.

I love Ephemera, Vintage, Mixed Media, Junk Journals and more and I love the variety of Japanese papers for paper crafting. (Glassine is my weakness), because the texture and yes, the sound it makes when you touch it…love that.

Hope to join a few swaps.
Hugs, Peg

13 Likes

Hi Peg :wave:t2:

1 Like

Flap, flap, birds are on their way!

2 Likes

You’re the best! They are so cute, too!

2 Likes

Hi, Peg!

You will find a lot of opportunities to play with your papers here and in the many craftalongs!

Can’t wait to see what you make!

Happy belated birthday! That’s a great day, it’s also my wedding anniversary! Welcome to LC!

3 Likes