Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I also got some tea and cute note from @kittykill :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thank you :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

I got tea and a sweet note from @kittykill! Thank you! Getting ready to move (and getting swaps finished up) is taking a lot of my time, so I haven’t sent much happy mail lately. Hopefully I can sneak a few notes into my schedule soon!

5 Likes

wow, that is definitely a milestone! way to go, making the world a happier place!
:heart:

3 Likes

I also rec’d from @kittykill – such a lovely surprise to get a new tea to try!
Thanks, kittykill!!

3 Likes

Hi, this looks like fun! I am a teacher that does mainly fabric crafts, but have started doing HTV stuff and a dabble in almost everything and am always on the hunt for simple ideas to share with students. I am a Harry Potter fan, and my classroom is a bumble bee/HP mashup

7 Likes

I got two happy mails in the mailbox!

First one is from @madebyBeaG
Some lovely Pooh cards and stickers.
Look at the cute kitties!

And then from @LadybugsAndBees
A funny card in the picnic theme, cute stickers and washi pineapple’s.

Thank you both very much!!

9 Likes

Bea sent you beer labels! I’m not a papercrafter, is crafting with beer labels a thing? Because Mr Imma likes to drink craft beers so I could peel off those labels if people are interested in them. Most of the beer he drinks is from Belgium, brands like Chouffe or Karmeliet.

2 Likes

Welcome @Teachergirl :partying_face:

3 Likes

I don’t know if that’s a thing! Yeah, we are known for our good beer, but I don’t drink so I don’t really know haha. These are the prettier ones we have!

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t drink either, but I have noticed some labels are nicer than others! For his birthday I always pick a few with cool names and labels.

2 Likes

I received from @Edel last week but forgot to post or say thank you!

5 Likes

I don’t drink alcohol either. But I think those beer labels are very pretty.

3 Likes

I received some tea and teatime stickers from @Amfkinney today! Thanks, Anne!

I also got the slightly excessive number of stamps I ordered ahead of the price increase, so I need to get it in gear and get back on the happy mail wagon.

6 Likes

I also received from @Amfkinney today! Thanks!

5 Likes

I received from @Amfkinney today too! Looking forward to trying that tea!

I also received a bundle of happiness from @geekgirl with these great ATCs which immediately went up on my fridge.

I love them :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

While on vacation happy mail continued at my house! I received from @kittykill , @madebyBeaG , and @Amfkinney ! Thank you…

I bought a bunch of postcards that I will be mailing out this week!

Love reading all 200 posts I missed…lol…this is a very supportive group!

@magpie…your display is fabulous! I think I will do something similar in my foyer so I can see the current happiness daily!

6 Likes

Oh man, I just finished a bunch of cards for October because I thought recipe month was September :woozy_face: Here I was gong to finally follow a theme.

Now to decide what to send for September.

5 Likes

Whatever you like! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Where did August go??? :flushed: I blinked and it’s almost gone… So I need some theme ideas for November (shying away from mainstream holidays like Thanksgiving, although you are more than welcome to go that route if you want). I’ll be gathering ideas today and tomorrow but I’ll want to setup the poll on Tuesday. Thanks everyone!!! :kissing_heart: Post your theme ideas here or send me a message :grin:

5 Likes