Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I got a lovely letter and some lovely gelli prints from @PrincessP thank you so much sweetie

10 Likes

I sent out some more Happy Mail. Yay!

6 Likes

I sent out a bunch yesterday too, and now have this month’s to send out as well.

4 Likes

Enjoy!

1 Like

adorable kitty cat on a library card, @Magpie !

and Anne, your body must have needed the rest, so enjoy it!!

3 Likes

Just went through all of the happy mail I received the last few months and collected all of the stamps. Not sure what I’m going to do with them but there are some really fun ones in here!

11 Likes

I reached a milestone.
I sent out 50 Happy Mails (to both LC-members and other people in my life) so far in total.
That doesn’t include the 15 packages I sent in the Use it or Loose it Giveaway, which is of course Happy Mail too. So, if I count them too, my total is 65. Hooray!
I enjoy it very much.

13 Likes

I have made a bunch of cards! Now I just need to find time this week to write them. After finishing that quilt last week it seems my crafting mojo is coming back! @madebyBeaG you are definitely on the list, your card is long overdue!

4 Likes

I received a nice note and some cold brew tea to try from @kittykill today! Thank you so much! It’s going to be hot this week, so that will be a welcome treat!

4 Likes

I received two cards, a cute birdie one from @Amfkinney along with some cute stickers and tea and a cute watermelon one from @Ewulotta along with a card stamped by her daughter (please tell her thank you!)! Thank you both so very much! :blush:

21hm2cfgathep

9 Likes

I received some cold brew tea from @kittykill as well! Thank you!

I also received this lovely picnic card from @LadybugsAndBees!

It came with adorable lollipop stickers and some cool cupcake and pineapple washi tape. I love when you guys send small amounts of tape like this as I don’t have much and always find uses for them. Thank you so much Barbara!

12 Likes

I received one of @Cindy 's bird pics again (she knows I like these!)

Thank you!

9 Likes

I also got some tea and cute note from @kittykill :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thank you :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

I got tea and a sweet note from @kittykill! Thank you! Getting ready to move (and getting swaps finished up) is taking a lot of my time, so I haven’t sent much happy mail lately. Hopefully I can sneak a few notes into my schedule soon!

5 Likes

wow, that is definitely a milestone! way to go, making the world a happier place!
:heart:

3 Likes

I also rec’d from @kittykill – such a lovely surprise to get a new tea to try!
Thanks, kittykill!!

3 Likes

Hi, this looks like fun! I am a teacher that does mainly fabric crafts, but have started doing HTV stuff and a dabble in almost everything and am always on the hunt for simple ideas to share with students. I am a Harry Potter fan, and my classroom is a bumble bee/HP mashup

7 Likes

I got two happy mails in the mailbox!

First one is from @madebyBeaG
Some lovely Pooh cards and stickers.
Look at the cute kitties!

And then from @LadybugsAndBees
A funny card in the picnic theme, cute stickers and washi pineapple’s.

Thank you both very much!!

9 Likes

Bea sent you beer labels! I’m not a papercrafter, is crafting with beer labels a thing? Because Mr Imma likes to drink craft beers so I could peel off those labels if people are interested in them. Most of the beer he drinks is from Belgium, brands like Chouffe or Karmeliet.

2 Likes