Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I agree!

Take this time to enjoy the “happy” being showered on you, and know that in the future you will have the chance to make others happy – right now just focus on you & caring for yourself :heart:

4 Likes

We received a wonderful little package from @Magpie
These sweet cards and letters and 2 felt hanging stuffs she made for the twins to wish Sam best of luck on getting better and for Ella to not feel left out

Thank you so much! They took them to bed the night received and love them

14 Likes

@Renstar I have totally been there! This past summer, work and everything was just too much! I so enjoyed the happy mail but lacked the time and mental ability to get on and thank everyone, but, it still came! Its the beauty of this group, we all love to just spread some joy when we can and at times we are in need.

Remember guilt free here! you give, you get, you’re sometimes in a funk and its all ok!

5 Likes

In true @magpie fashion, that is so thoughtful!!!

I ordered some gnomey things, and when they arrive, I’ll get to work on some Gnome-vember cards. Yay!

3 Likes

Yay! So happy they arrived & brought some cheer. How funny they were taken to bed, lol. I should have sent stuffies! Next time… :blue_heart:

4 Likes

I know this is not the place for this but I don’t have family and no friends live close enough for me to lean on……I’m sorry.

Long story short, my husband almost died this morning. As in he was blue and I tried CPR and a million cops and EMTs came.

Our family has been through enough and the girls witnessed the entire thing.

Please pray…especially for him but for all of us.

13 Likes

Oh my, that’s shocking. I hope you all recover from this trauma.

We are here for you xxx
And ready to listen if and when needed

3 Likes

Oh, Barbara, how awful!
Good for you for trying CPR until the cops and the EMTs came!
He’s in good hands now, right?
Hold your girls close to you and give each other lots of love.
I don’t do praying, but I wish a speedy recovery for your husband and comfort for you and the girls!
Here’s a big hug!
(And yes, this is the place for it, this is where you’ll find friends to support you!)

5 Likes

((Huge hugs)) to you and your family. I hope he’s stable now.

4 Likes

Big hugs coming your way. I’m so sorry. How scary!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone. I’m still at the hospital. They just took him for a CT scan of his head.

I need to get home before the girls and put the house back together. The cops and EMS people moved everything out of the way to get him out of the house. The girls saw the whole thing and I hope not having to see the upended rooms again will calm them.

I am scared to sleep.

9 Likes

Please do try to sleep. Your husband is in good hands now.
You’ll see him again tomorrow.
Can you talk to someone on the phone to help you calm down?
A friend? Your doctor? Perhaps talk to a neighbor you trust?
Big hug!

4 Likes

I assume the girls are with friends so you’ll be able to do this. Sleep will be your friend but I understand how anxiety and worry kicks into this. Try any way to meditate / doze / sleep in the between hours for your health and mental well-being.
It might not happen but it gives you something else to focus on for a short while.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

I’m late to this but will still pray for peace and healing.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry! Big hugs! I wish you all well!

2 Likes

Sending you lots of love.

2 Likes

Sending warm thoughts your way. I’m so sorry to hear this. How scary…

2 Likes

Sending you all the digital hugs and warm wishes I have :heart: Sounds terrible! I hope he recovers quickly as well as you and the girls :heart::heart::heart: And this is absolutely a safe place to share the news/events

4 Likes

{{{{{{@LadybugsAndBees }}}}}}} I hope all is well today for him and the girls. That is very scary for them to witness and hopefully they were much more calm when you arrived home. I hope you got some sleep as well, you and your body willed it in the coming days.

2 Likes