Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I received a piece of March Mushroom mail from @Reinikka today :smiley:

4 Likes

I think I might need to re-arrange it though… Maybe into sections instead of emojis? Is it possible to make a table on LC?

4 Likes

Do you know if her mail will get forwarded to her new house? And/or is there a date we should note for when to stop sending mail?

5 Likes

They are working on their house to get it ready to sell, I imagine the mail will be forwarded afterwards though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me! We won’t move for a least a few months. Just very busy doing things like painting and downsizing and organizing.

7 Likes

Joining you guys!!

I’d especially LOVE to receive creepy, spooky, weird, halloween vibes happy mail!

8 Likes

YAAASSS!!! I got a pile of spooky just waiting for you!

3 Likes

Your sign up said “no extras” which was SO difficult for me. I’m working on a way to combine some things for you so technically it’s just a piece of mail. Sneaky, sneaky!

3 Likes

you can using markdown language

Tables Are Cool
col 3 is right-aligned $1600
col 2 is centered $12
zebra stripes are neat $1
4 Likes

HTML works too. Let me know if you need help.

Knocky Flor Ella Juan
Breed Jack Russell Poodle Streetdog Cocker Spaniel
Age 16 9 10 5
Owner Mother-in-law Me Me Sister-in-law
Eating Habits Eats everyone's leftovers Nibbles at food Hearty eater Will eat till he explodes
5 Likes

Whew…now that the IRS has extended the tax deadline by a month, I can breathe a little easier!!

Working on addressing packages, I mean, envelopes, today!

8 Likes

Thank you @geekgirl :smile: I’ll work on organizing you guys later :wink:

2 Likes

I think it actually said I didn’t need extras but I changed that a couple weeks ago :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks @bluebird for the fun FL postcard! The mailbox has been passed by the past few days, so it was nice to have some happy mail fill it up today!

4 Likes

Thank you @Reinikka, for the lovely mushroom card!

I’ll send out a few cards tomorrow. I was certain not to finish the mushroom theme in a timely manner to reach any of you before the end of March so I have worked on the April theme instead :see_no_evil:

16 Likes

These are so pretty!!

I also received a postcard from @bluebird today! Thank you @bluebird. I love this exchange because I enjoy looking forward to the mail so much every day and y’all spoiling me with a different little thing every day. :yellow_heart:

I’ll be sending lots more once I get all these swaps behind me. I may have over extended myself juuust a tad. Lol. I’m barreling through though!

7 Likes

Those are all really cute!

3 Likes

Those are adorable cards :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

These cards are so lovely! Gorgeous!

3 Likes

One of my best friends from Germany moved to Ohio about two years ago when she was pregnant with her second child. She had a hard time settling down because she was alone with the two kids most of the time and didn’t know anyone around. Then they moved to Louisiana last year during the pandemic. Ever since she hasn’t made any friends and often feels lonely and misses home. And it makes me sad that there’s so little I can do from far away.
So I thought if anyone of you would like to cheer her up a little by sending a card, feel free to ask me for her address! I think she’d be super happy! Thanks, ladies!

6 Likes