Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I have been terrible about photographing things, but I also got one of those lovely envelopes from @bluebird, a St Patrick’s day card from @geekgirl, and several birthday cards that my kid really enjoyed! I need to start making piles of ephemera to send out.

3 Likes

I am sucking at photoing too! I have been receiving mail every day or 2 & not sure which swaps, personal correspondences, randomness each piece of mail is associated with. I keep them all in a special fancy box & reread them though, just so y’all know your cards & letters are so special to me!

7 Likes

I am really sick today but I will take some pics to post later. Nothing serious, just reactions from meds and worry about my husband who is having his neck injected for the third time for severe pain…I really wanted to work on some happy mail, but I can barely read, so see everybody later if I can!

5 Likes

Oh no! Get better soon!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Feel better! Rest up! Hoping for good news that your hubby has a successful and hopefully lat injection.

2 Likes

@AIMR Get better soon!!!

OMG, I received my very first happy mail ever! I found an envelope full of goodies from @bluebird in my mailbox today. Thank you so much - you have no idea how this made my day! Monday is the worst day of the week for me and no because it’s Monday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: My daughter was fascinated by all the little things we found in the envelope. She even offered to let me go through her collection of glossy prints for my happy mail. I’ll post pictures tomorrow when it’s not Monday anymore :relieved:

4 Likes

Me too! Spoiled by @bluebird. Thanks for all the happy loot!

6 Likes

Oh wow! @bluebird has been so busy!

I received an awesome St. Patty’s Day card from @geekgirl. Thank you!

5 Likes

Hope you feel better soon @AIMR!!

Such lovely mail! This is such a cheerful thread to look back through :rainbow:

2 Likes

Oh my! I’m in love with those sticker sheets and the cat wearing a hat die cut!

3 Likes

You’re welcome, @Ewulotta and @Magpie! Glad you guys enjoyed! :blush:

2 Likes

ok playing a little picture catch up here…

I got a lovely birthday card from @Reinikka and one from @Cindy! The flamingo is a picture of the quilt she made! I have the pattern and will be making it for my sister who loves all things flamingo! Shown with a cute paperclip as well! Thanks!

Next is a wonderfully textured St. Patrick Day’s card! Even the envelope is very cool! You might already know that it is from @geekgirl!!

I also got a bundle of goodies from @bluebird…I didn’t want to undo everything because I need to sort and organize or else it won’t happen…but there are stickers, stamps, washi tape and an envelope of cute cut outs! Lots of things to make more happy mail and art! Plus the cutest birthday card made with washi tape! Clever!

I got two more pieces today but haven’t retrieved them from the mailbox…felt ill this morning and just never got out of my PJ’s…ugh…I know because I saw them on informed delivery! :slight_smile:

Thanks, all! I have been happy to see others delighting in getting mail as well…such a simple thing to bring a smile…

6 Likes

I forgot about that! Mine had a sheet music pattern.

2 Likes

oh–I almost forgot! I got one of the famous LettuceCraft patches made by @PrincessP!

I am going to use it to make a cover for my LettuceCraft address/art book!

I am using some of the stuff like the envelopes, tapes, etc. that I have received throughout this exchange and swaps to decorate it inside and out…my memories from you all!

9 Likes

I sent some Happy Mail to everyone outside of the US today and tomorrow the mail person will collect three more from inside the US to send :slight_smile: I’m apparently running low on stamps (how’d that happen? :woman_shrugging:) but I’ll work on getting the rest sent as I have time (and stamps) :slight_smile: I think I have enough for now but I placed an order for more just in case :wink:

3 Likes

got your envelopes in yesterday’s mail, & two of them are already filled & on their way back out again! :grin:

4 Likes

I received another very cool St. Patrick’s Day card from @Bunny1kenobi!

Thank you! I love it.

5 Likes

I got a St. Patty’s day card from @Bunny1kenobi today too! (I already privately thanked @geekgirl for the lovely St. Patty’s card she sent!) So sweet of you ladies since I didn’t join that exchange.

I, too, am getting low on stamps, but I plan to work on another set of happy mail soon-ish.

3 Likes

I received more happy mail today. I’m feeling very joyful right now. It also came in a pretty envelope that I tried to open delicately, but failed. Don’t look under the flap!! Thanks so much @geekgirl

9 Likes

I received some more happy mail today (I think from @Magpie!?) - thank you so much! My little boy was as excited as I was :smile:

And here’s my happy mail from @bluebird

Thank you both!

8 Likes