Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

You’re not kidding! I’ve sent envelopes within Canada and to the US and those ones arrived first.

3 Likes

Woohoo, I got home from training earlier to see a pretty envelope on the floor. I got my first happy mail.

Thank you @bluebird for making my day :smiley:

11 Likes

@SonjaBoo spoiled me with a really fun sewn envelope full of happy bird things! I love the bookmark and that is the biggest and coolest paper clip I’ve ever seen. The fact sheet was fun. Thanks for all the :heart:! I loved reading your letter. Now I feel like a slacker–we only have 3 feeders up! (I’ve been saying I need more!) I’ll let you know about the hummers. Last couple years we’ve had at least 12!

12 Likes

@Renstar — You’re welcome! So happy you enjoyed it! :blush:

Ooo! What a lovely envie of fun from Sonjaboo! Loving all the birdie things! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I received my first piece of LC happy mail today from @Reinikka

It’s so pretty

She included paper clips (I don’t have these ones) and a beautiful ATC

12 Likes

2 in 2 days. Happy mail from @Reinikka.

A lovely St. Patrick’s Day card. It’s lovely to receive something other than boring bills or junk mail. :smiley:

Thank you xx

10 Likes

Ooh, where is the snake paperclip from? That is fabulous!

2 Likes

I got it from a stickii pack :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My mailbox was happy today!

I received a wonderful card with a photo of ibe of @Cindy’s woodpeckers:

And my own envelope full of goodies from @bluebird:

Thanks so much ladies! What a happy day!

9 Likes

I, too, was spoiled by @bluebird today too! Thank you so much fir the Happy Mail. It gave me the boost I needed today. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A couple days ago I got the coveted stickers from @Reinikka. I’m a bit late on posting. (I’ve gotten so much mail from various swaps and things I’m having a hard time keeping up and keeping track! It’s a happy problem to have.)

Notice how perfectly not stamped my Bette Davis Stamp is. :rofl:

Thank you both!!

10 Likes

What great happy mail! I really enjoy finding something aside from junk mail in the mailbox too! :blush: Great photo of the woodpecker and such a cute little birdie bookmark! (or is it a fancy paperclip?)

You are both so welcome, @Lynx and @Whistlefish! So glad you both enjoyed it! :blush:

3 Likes

I had a great mail day and received three wonderful happy mail envies! :blue_heart: :email:

From @susieoregon I received a letter which she added a cute sparkly blue birdie on the front! Adorable! I couldn’t capture the sparkles in the photos though, alas!

21hmosboawsbc0
And the lovely card she made with sweet little birdies:
21hmosboawsbc1
and some goodies:
21hmosboawsbc2
Thank you so much!

And from @Reinikka and @geekgirl I recieved some wonderful St. Patrick’s day cards! I can’t remember ever recieving St. Patrick’s day cards before, and so these are my first ones. so pretty, thank you both!

Reinikka:
21hmspefrr

Geekgirl:

I’ve got a nice little growing collection of happy mail cards on my bookshelves now to enjoy! Thanks again to all three of you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I really love that cute bird card and adorable bluebird!

2 Likes

So many cute cards and stickers! I’ve been having fun this weekend working on little flat things to mail! :rainbow: :love_letter:

2 Likes

I’m loving all the happy mail :heart:

I started planning out my Mushroom March cards! Hopefully I can get them done before March is over :sweat_smile: I feel like I should have started them sooner… oh well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got some fun happy mail!

First a cute postcard from @Whistlefish. Thank you!

And a bunch of stickers and ephemera from @bluebird!
Lots of fun stuff - thank you!

10 Likes

I bought it under the paper clip heading, so it’s a fancy paper clip :smiley:

4 Likes

You’re welcome! :blush:

@Cindy — It’s awfully cute, thanks for letting me know! :smiley:

3 Likes

I just want to thank all of you for giving me the excuse I needed to buy a new craft toy :innocent:

I’m making good progress on my Mushroom March cards now! :smile: I’ll try to get all the international ones out tomorrow to give them a head start :wink:

5 Likes

As soon as I have shipped the swap packages (and have marked all the class tests :pensive:) I’ll finally work on some happy mail. I guess I’m too late for mushroom March so I’ll focus on April and May :muscle:

3 Likes