Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

That is a lot to deal with, please take care of yourself! We are here for you, and I’m sure everyone understands that sometimes life is too much and we can’t always keep up with as much messaging and activity as we’d like. Hugs to you from far away.

5 Likes

@Immaculata don’t run faster than you have strength! Just take care of yourself and know that we are still here when you get your feet back under you!

4 Likes

Just so I’m clear, don’t send you anything for a while?

2 Likes

Totally understand!
And this group is just the sweetest, so I’m sure no feelings are hurt, whether you post responses or just mentally send thank you’s
:heart:

4 Likes

awesome idea!
and I just read the post about how you made the scrapbook – another awesome idea!

and replying to @Immaculata :
hugs!
it all sounds very overwhelming – rest as much as you can!
:heart:

2 Likes

@Immaculata, please don’t feel obliged to send anything in return!
Just enjoy what you got and take good care of yourself.

4 Likes

I’ve also gotten stickers and a plant pun from @Amfkinney!

6 Likes

I got the same “sage advice” and stickers! Thanks @Amfkinney --you have been such a superstar in this craftalong…I needed a bit of cheer this week!

2 Likes

@Immaculata (((hugs)))

Not to worry if you’ve already sent something, we will be in and out. Just taking a little break for summer so things don’t pile up during the out times. Nothing hollers “Nobody’s home!” like an overflowing mailbox!

5 Likes

I made a whole bunch of special elements for my August High Tea cards… and now that the cards have arrived I can’t find the ____ :woman_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

@susieoregon thanks for the fun Peculiarium Museum postcard!

7 Likes

Does that say “staring gangs…” and “…resulting in several deaths…” ??

4 Likes

Yes, but it’s just a fun, weird Portland postcard. I bought a bunch so stay tuned…

5 Likes

I think we need a close up of that tiny print on the bottom of the postcard…

4 Likes

It says:
Portland, OR was the site of the first professional staring contests W of MS, in 1903. Pictured here, reigning champs Alice T. Mundy and Baxter Burnside square off in a championship match to the death. In 1904, bloody rivalries erupted b/t SE and SW staring gangs that ended in numerous arrests, several deaths, and countless strained eyes.

9 Likes

Go southwest Portland!

1 Like

I love it! I thought it was so wild and weird to think of having staring contest gangs causing riots. Great postcard!

4 Likes

Hilarious!!!

3 Likes

This is like an old fashioned The Onion right?? Surely noone died from staring?! :flushed:

3 Likes