Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Another Happy Mail display!

I’m getting the house in ship-shape before another camping trip so it will be nice for when everybody’s home just before school starts. All these cards looks so cheerful!

15 Likes

What a happy display!

2 Likes

I got that same card from @Amfkinney its so pretty.

4 Likes

I’d like to send you a card, geekgirl, but I don’t have your address.

1 Like

So I’ve searched the thread and listed the cards I have ready to mail and I have a list of 20 people I’ve sent to at least once. I’ve PMed some people who I don’t think I’ve sent to for their address.

4 Likes

I am FINALLY finished with summer school. I have a bunch of letters ready to go in the mail. YES!

7 Likes

I received more lovely mail from @Amfkinney
Thank you again.

This has been a great start to the week.

And in answer to your question, carpet decisions have not moved forward​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

A good reminder for me to get a move on!!

3 Likes

Maybe they are trying to crack the secret message, because who would send random old magazines in a re-used envelope as a gift? They probably think some 007 plot is more likely than someone wanting to cut out words out of magazines to make art.

4 Likes

Mwuha! I guess you’re right.
I finally got a message that they will send it through to me.

5 Likes

Thank goodness!

Cheesy English magazines are really not worth that much effort!!

3 Likes

Happy Mail feel good moment of the day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Back in the early days of this pandemic (five, ten, one thousand years ago…) I started sending Happy Mail to people I vaguely knew in the real world through community theater. One turned into a nice pen pall :love_letter: I had run lights for a show she was in and we became facebook friends even though we’d only trade greetings in passing and I think there was one cast & crew lunch outing we both went to… anyway… Today we met in person for coffee and it was really nice :slight_smile: I haven’t had a social life (outside of work/volunteering) in about six/seven years! So it’s kinda nice to be making a friend after so long :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: And I have Happy Mail to thank for that :heart:

20 Likes

How wonderful!
Happy Mail, Happy new friends!

3 Likes

I love happy mail and this happy thread, but I’m having to face up to the fact that I haven’t been able to spend much time on it since I started at my new job. I’ve updated my info, just to let you all know …

Since I started a full time job again, I have struggled to keep up with my happy mail alongside my other projects, and I’m not able to send often atm. I’ll still try to send things from time to time, but it’s likely to be veeeerrryy sslloooowww … :snail: :love_letter:

10 Likes

awww, this made my heart smile!
so glad you have made a new buddy through happy mail!
:heart:

3 Likes

You know you don’t have to ‘keep up’, right?
Sending some Happy Mail every once in a while is okay.
You don’t have to send mail to everyone, every month.
I send one or two at a time. Sometimes there’s days between them, sometimes weeks.
I also don’t follow themes, I just do my own thing.
Keeps ME happy too.
It shouldn’t feel like an obligation.

8 Likes

I received Happy Mail from @jemimah (after I typed my previous post) and @susieoregon today!
Thanks again!

6 Likes

I know, you’re right … but thank you for reminding me :grinning:
I think I just wanted to let you all know that I am going to be even slower than I was :snail: :love_letter:

7 Likes

Be slow, stay lovely!

6 Likes

I’ve received some happy mail from @Magpie. Thank you dear friend!

And then I went on vacation and am now catching up on this thread and everything really. Been here for five days now and have been doing lots of relaxing (read: sleeping).

10 Likes

The prettiest card came from @Amfkinney thanks for the stickers!

11 Likes