Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

You”re welcome!

You’re welcome! I know those postcards are gonna be used in other projects. :grinning:

3 Likes

I got a lovely card from @LadybugsAndBees, along with a great bookmark and my favorite mint tea! Thank you!

(And to answer your question: Lindy and I both have new grandchildren! :partying_face:)

5 Likes

I received a beautiful card from @geekgirl. Thank you!

3 Likes

I received happy mail from @LadybugsAndBees, @kittykill, and @Amfkinney this week!

And can we talk about the cuteness of @LadybugsAndBees’s “signature”?! What a cool idea!

Thanks ladies!

11 Likes

ah, I should have figured that out! It is really pretty
Thx again.

also, I am happy to report that I got 2 pieces of mail today & am so excited, even before opening them!
Thanks in advance to @madebyBeaG and @Amfkinney !!

6 Likes

I totally agree! That whole card was just SO charming!
@LadybugsAndBees
I didn’t realize you had such card-making skillz!!

2 Likes

I also received a gorgeous sunset card from @Amfkinney! Thank you!

4 Likes

I try. :kissing_heart::yum:

3 Likes

I received a lovely sunset card from @Amfkinney, thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

I got a beautiful card from @Amfkinney too! Thank you! I love the little story you told… very touching.

4 Likes

I simply must reply again to the thread because when I opened both pieces of happy mail this week, I was ecstatic!!
Thank you, @Amfkinney for the gorgeous photo & story behind it!
And @madebyBeaG , I was blown away by all of the paper goodies you included!
The little mice are adorable & the stickers will all go on future pieces of happy mail (I can also use the post cards for happy mail as well, so the joy will go on & on through the group :heart: )
Thanks again, buddies!!

Also, I just opened a lovely fall card from @Bunny1kenobi !! It is gorgeous – thank you so much, and I hope your move finishes up smoothly!!
Should I use the return address on the sticker to reply to you?

4 Likes

I received some lovely happy mail from @susieoregon, thank you so much! :blush:
21hmlsfsbsbdknw

7 Likes

Yes, you can use that address. My son is moving into our house so I’d still get it even if we’re through moving. :smiley:

Glad you liked your card!

3 Likes

@bunny1kenobi, thank you for the sweet Fall card!

2 Likes

I received a sunset card from @Amfkinney this week too.

2 Likes

Just out of interest @Amfkinney did you mail all of the cards at the same time? Because I got the sunset card too, last Friday, and if you sent all of them at the same time then that card crossed the Atlantic at record speed! Thanks :slight_smile: There’s something on it’s way for you too, or maybe it has already arrived. Most of what I send takes a few weeks to arrive.

5 Likes

That’s what I thought too, @Amfkinney. Mine (in Belgium) seemed to have arrived at the same time as the ones in the US too.

5 Likes

I received more happy mail!!

I got this lovely photo card from @Amfkinney!

And this lovely card from @madebyBeaG!

It was stuffed with little goodies! I think Elliott will likely steal the kitty stickers.

11 Likes

Look at these lovely cards I have received from @Bunny1kenobi, @Lynx and @Amfkinney!

Such a treat on a rainy morning. Thank you so much!

11 Likes