Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Yay :slight_smile: Yes, the envelope is a decoupaged dinner napkin over stencil. I think I had as much fun making the envelope as I did the card :smiley:

And a big thank you to @Bugaboo for the teapot card I received! I will try the tea soon!

6 Likes

Some of you are going to get letters from me thanking you for your recent Happy Mail to me before I get around to saying “thank you” on here :sweat_smile: I just can’t manage to make a note when I’m downstairs for when I’m free on my computer upstairs… so sorry! :expressionless: My memory is shot at the moment… but when I’m writing letters I have my newly received pile in front of me to reference… I know I’ve received from @GeekyBookworm, @Bugaboo, @Amfkinney in the last few weeks… Everything is so much appreciated! I just have a million things going on right now :cyclone:

14 Likes

Same. I stash cards & letters until I have time to write back. I figure a letter is the best response to a letter :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Two lovely pieces of happy mail for me today. First from @bluebird this adorable vintage Halloween card. In answer to your question, we do celebrate Halloween here, in fact we brought it to them States. And you guys really ran with it! Sadly now that we’ve moved into the countryside, we had no trick or treaters this year. (More chocolate for us I guess)

And I also got a lovely little card and tea from @Bugaboo I’m drinking the tea right now, sitting on our newly finished deck there’s a watery sun buried under layers of cloud, but I’m warmed by friendship across the miles.

The garden is still a mess, but I’m so happy with my deck. Apart from the blue painted beams (DH chose the paint and painted the beams while I was away, obviously he doesn’t know I don’t like it, I think I’ll be hanging lots of bunting in front of it soon)

It’s been a stressful week, so these are so especially welcome. I’m getting back into my craft-room at the weekend, so I’ll get some happymail together.
XXX

12 Likes

Awww I hope you enjoyed!

1 Like

I received a teapot card and tea (salted caramel!) from @Bugaboo, thank you! I’m looking forward to trying it! It’s a new one for me. :blush: :tea:

3 Likes

For the second time within 3 days I got Happy Mail from @Bugaboo !
This time I got the lovely teapot and tea (the previous one was Halloween/fall themed).
Thanks again!

4 Likes

So happy the little tea pots are finding their way to everyones homes! I strategically shipped the international ones early to get them there by November and followed up with the US ones at the end of October. Anyone that knows me I am a coffee girl and for the longest time hated the brown water referred to as tea. I then fell in love with the Salted Caramel and Vanilla Caramel tea from Bigalow so wanted to share. Its really nice with a splash of cream and a frother!
Now off to create Christmas items I cannot believe the holidays are so close!!!

7 Likes

I taped the teapot card up in my china cabinet, & enjoyed the tea yesterday morning. :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ve received some wonderful happy mail from @bugaboo, @BeesKnees, and @jemimah over this past week or so!

Thank you for the lovely mail, recipes, and tea samples.

My gnome supplies arrived, so I hope to start making cards this weekend.

10 Likes

I’ve been ‘busy’ today: 7 more Happy Mails on their way!

5 Likes

Days are flying by, mail is piling up! I have received a lovely autumnal card from @Ewulotta a few weeks ago, on Saturday a pumpkin card by @Bugaboo, and a postcard I have misplaced somewhere on the kitchen table (also the kids craft and play area) and could have sworn took a picture of — @bluebird I’m pretty sure it was from you because my first thought was of the cute ATC you sent me a while back — and today a deliciously smelling teapot card by @Bugaboo again. Thank you so much, all of you!

I’m working on a system to funnel happy mail that comes in onto my desk and then not disappear, and getting what I make out of the house. Clearly not quite perfect yet.

8 Likes

I did send a postcard to you so that was very likely from me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just stumbled across this video with 100 ideas for mixed media post cards and thought some here might be interested.

10 Likes

I received a cute little teapot as my first piece of happy mail from @bugaboo. Thank you so much! I’ll post photos when I hopefully get a few more pieces.

I have several addressed, stamped, and ready to drop off at the post office tomorrow when I’m out and about!

6 Likes

Thanks, I’m going to watch it soon!

3 Likes

Gentle hugs & prayers coming your way – take care of you :heart:

1 Like

@Bugaboo I love my little teapot & tea as well! Thx so much!

and @bluebird , you cracked me up with this:

Such a great pic of the elusive 3 headed Canada goose!

@Edel your deck is lovely! so peaceful & a great spot to soak up the goodness of nature!

3 Likes

I’ve received tons of happy mail in the last few weeks. Ty everyone!

P.S.-Ty for the heart-you know who you are. :heart:

5 Likes

I was just sharing what @Cindy called the goose in the photo! :blush: Glad you enjoyed though!

3 Likes