Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Received from @Reinikka a few days ago. The recipe looks good! Thanks!

5 Likes

I made 6 cards this weekend! I’ve decided to send 3 international and 3 domestic. The first is going out today!

8 Likes

I also received from @Reinikka! Thank you.

2 Likes

I received a note & some cute stickers from @Amfkinney today!

1 Like

Y’all are too much, truly :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Each one was so nice to receive & open. Especially my very own “hey girl” note from Brunny! So fab…

10 Likes

I’m jealous! :heart_eyes: :joy:

3 Likes

I received mail from you last night and I love the recipe! I’ve been meaning to make jello cake-I’ve never heard of jello cookies! Thank you!

@Lynx, the heart means a lot. I have it on my nightstand.

Update on DH: He has no memory of what happened the entire Halloween weekend. He was in the hospital for a week. He went back to work yesterday. The drs did tons of tests on his heart and it was fine, Thank G-d. His sugar was 410 when he was first brought in and took awhile to bring down to normal levels. I think he ended up in a diabetic coma. He has an endocrinologist appt tomorrow which I will be going to with him.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the prayers and well wishes. :heart:

In other news, last evening, while driving home from the marina (where I was crafting), I got rear ended in my car, literally a block from my house, by a man with no insurance.

I wouldn’t believe this is mine and my family’s life except I’m living it.

16 Likes

On a receiving roll – thanks, @Reinikka, for the note & recipe!

3 Likes

oh, friend – when it rains it pours! more hugs & prayers coming your way, and I am glad your DH has you to lean on

also, @Reinikka , I received your sweet happy mail with the jello recipe, and I immediately picked up a pkg of jello yesterday in hopes I can follow through soon :slight_smile: Thanks!!

4 Likes

I don’t often get excited by stamps but when I saw the new Canadian poppy ones, I just had to buy some. Now to decide what envelopes to put them on.

20 Likes

There are really cute xmas stamps too!

1 Like

I received a nice note and stickers from @Amfkinney!

3 Likes

I’m so far behind (where I’d like to be) sending out Happy Mail. I think things will settle down a bit after Thanksgiving and I’m hoping to get some happiness out before Christmas.

2 Likes

I received some happy mail and stickers from @Amfkinney, thank you!! :blush:

3 Likes

I received a super cute card and magnet from @Kwality570! I’ve been obsessed with your monsters forever and literally squeee’d when I opened it!

11 Likes

Oh my, you are having a time. Please take it easy and be well.

We are all sending positive energy your way. :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

2 Likes

@Amfkinney I got happy mail today but haven’t had a chance to sit & look at it – thanks in advance, bec I just know it will make me smile… you are such a faithful happy mailer! I hope to get my act together to be more like you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much.

1 Like

I’ve mailed out 6 gnome-vember cards, and maybe I’ll have time to make more this weekend.

6 Likes

I received happy mail from @Amfkinney again today. You are the happy mail queen! I need to get some back out your way again! Thank you so much for the card and stickers.

5 Likes