Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I received Happy Mail from Reinikka today!
Thanks again!

3 Likes

I got some lovely mail from @Amfkinney so pretty. :grin:. Thank you for being so good to me with mail.

4 Likes

I received from @Amfkinney this week too.

3 Likes

Hi there! I received a lovely card and ornament from @GeekyBookworm! Thank you so much.

3 Likes

I got some Gnomevember mail today with one of those monster stamps, ha! Also stenciled lettuce craft mini envies, so cute! Thank you so much @Lynx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Here is my not-so-recent Happy Mail :slightly_smiling_face: thank you all! October was busier and more stressful/sad than expected but I truly appreciated every bit of Happy Mail I received :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

From @kayrun @bluebird and @Magpie

From @Amfkinney and @Ewulotta

From @Bugaboo and @Amfkinney

From @Kwality570 and @Bugaboo

Thank you all again!

10 Likes

I know I have received mail, it’s in a pile waiting for responses which I will get to. I’ve been so busy, menopause is not treating me kindly, & a family member is ill. It’s a lot.
I am still officially not even in this swap you guys, lol. I appreciate your mail, it’s so lovely to get a letter & truly makes my day. I am just not in a headspace to participate right now.

12 Likes

Just look at that Happy Mail again and again and enjoy it!
I hope your family member will get better (soon)!
(Menopause was hell for me until I started taking hormone pills.)
Take good care of yourself!
Hug!

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone for the happy mail! I’ve received from @Reinikka @Lynx @bluebird and @madebyBeaG .

8 Likes

I got Happy Mail from @Amfkinney today!
Thanks again!

3 Likes

I got lovely happy mail from @Amfkinney and @Reinikka ! Thank you, ladies!

3 Likes

Received a Gnome-vember card from @Lynx today! (I feel you on the purple glue problem…)

5 Likes

I’ve received some lovely mail over the last week or so from @Amfkinney, @Ewulotta, and @Cindy - thank you so much!!

4 Likes

I finally got to the post office to pick up some international stamps when I was mailing out my ATCoins for the ATCoin swap. Hopefully they get there soon or you’ll just have to think “November vibes” when you get them because I think I referenced it in all of the letters and they’ll probably take longer than that to arrive. :wink:

5 Likes

I got an amazing set of Happy Mail from @bluebird today!
Thanks again!

4 Likes

Hugs! Glad the mail makes you smile during a rough patch
:heart:

I received a sweet monster card and fun color wheel magnet from @Kwality570 yesterday. Thank you!

2 Likes

Happy December

This month’s theme is Out With The Old :broom: :envelope_with_arrow: :mailbox_with_mail: Send out any cards that have been piling up, even if they don’t make sense in December :laughing:

Next month will be In With The New :mailbox_closed: :outbox_tray: :sparkling_heart: Because one man’s crafter’s trash is another man’s crafter’s treasure :rofl: (Please don’t send actual trash in December!) I’ll also be setting up a shiny new craftalong thread in January with some new “rules” (mostly I’m going to step away from having/sharing a master address list, so if you want an address ask me before New Years! :wink:)

:birthday: :gift: :birthday:

If you have a December / January Birthday to declare please do so I can add you to the Birthday list!

:birthday: :gift: :birthday:

7 Likes

Winter solstice baby (dec 21) here :raising_hand_woman:

7 Likes

She might not say so herself, but proud momma will! @geekybookworm is a Dec girl too!

8 Likes