Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I received a package from @bluebird today … April you spoiled me, thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you for the happy mail., @Amfkinney !!

3 Likes

I have precious little free time these days but I have enjoyed the Happy Mail I’ve received :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Off the top of my head I have goodies from @bluebird, @madebyBeaG, @Lynx, @wittychild, and @Smmarrt :kissing_heart: I might be forgetting someone and will hopefully have time this weekend to work on catching up. Next year I’m going to give myself more slack though and not feel so much pressure to share my Happy Mail here (sorry, but my schedule is like a full time working single mom right now…[husband works nights and no more preschool during the week])

11 Likes

I got lovely happy mail from @Amfkinney and a thoughtful package from @bluebird ! Thank you ladies!

4 Likes

ditto from me as well – hugs & prayers, @LadybugsAndBees

also, I rec’d a card & cutouts from @Amfkinney – thanks so much!

3 Likes

hugs, and I know how tough & long those days can be with a preschooler! tend to you & your family & don’t stress about the online things right now! :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

I received a couple of sweet holiday greeting cards, from @bluebird and someone. Forum name is not in the card, and the return address got wet and I have no idea of the senders name or location (but Savannah drew the picture and its adorbs!)

Thanks, both!

5 Likes

It was from @geekybookworm and me. We totally forgot to put our forum names on the ones we sent!

2 Likes

hehehe well, THANK YOU BOTH :smiley:

2 Likes

I received from @Amfkinney! Thank you!

3 Likes

I received some lovely stickers and cards from @bluebird.

3 Likes

I also received stickers and a card from @bluebird and a card from @bugaboo. Thanks!

3 Likes

I got my card yesterday! Thank you! It made us all smile as a family. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::clap::smiley:

2 Likes

I received from @bugaboo today! Thanks!

3 Likes

I received more Happy Mail :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: From @Lynx & @GeekyBookworm, @Amfkinney, @bluebird, @photojenn, and @calluna :kissing_heart: Thank you all!!! :heart:

7 Likes

Next Year Thoughts, please chime in with opinions! What do you guys think about having themes for every two or three months (instead of each one)? January & February, March & April, etc -or- January-March, April-June, etc? It’s no trouble to do them every month, just a thought to lower personal pressures :laughing:

An other idea I’m toying with is setting up Happy Mail groups (similar to partnering in swaps) so people might feel less pressure about having to send to everyone. I would have a set number of groups and as people “join” I’d rotate which group I add them too. Groups could be set for the year or mixed up every few months.

Of course everyone is welcome to participate however they want and these would only be loose suggestions. :upside_down_face: What do you all think? Or am I overthinking everything (as usual)?

4 Likes

I like both ideas, but maybe not at the same time; I’d suggest either/or. I think if the same theme is for a few months, then there’s less pressure to send to everyone every month because it would feel like you can spread out mail more. Rotating groups do the same thing, but we’d probably do our own thing a little more and you just don’t know where the muse will want to take you. I remember others in the past saying that would feel more like a swap, so I’d suggest a different theme every couple months. That also gives time for international happy mail more time to arrive during the theme we’re on.

4 Likes

I like it the way it is.

3 Likes

I prefer it as it is too.

3 Likes

I like to continue to just send Happy Mail in whatever form to whomever I like.
Like you kept saying: no rules, no obligations, keep it simple.

7 Likes