Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

All this mail makes me smile :smile_cat: and I got some happy mail of my own too!

One of @Lynx’s wonderful art cards, gorgeous gelli card and cool extras from @Renstar, and a lovely letter and sweet stickers and bits from @PrincessP!

Thanks so much :heart: :rainbow: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Seriously LOVE the psychedelic mushroom card packages…funny fact I’m allergic to mushrooms. I love them the taste and all, but, they make inanimate objects move and such. Just the garden variety, I’m a cheep date! So the psychadelic colors and such coupled with them I am all like heyyyy yeah I. know about those mushrooms…really I could never try the other kinds I’d probably die!

More happy mail is going out! I put a bunch in the mail box with the flag up. My lovely children then checked the mail and brought them allll back in side for me going WOW mom you’re names on all these!

12 Likes

I got lovely happy mail from @geekgirl and @Renstar! Lovely extra goodies, too! Thank you, ladies!

1 Like

That is the cutest thing ever! awww…the things kids do out of just being kids…that really made me smile!

Reminds me of when my sister, brother and I were in Texas and played in the desert…we brought my mom a whole basket of rabbit eggs! Well, they looked like chocolate…we were 5, 4 and 3…

5 Likes

Ooh, I love the galaxy mushroom! (Where is that from, @geekgirl?)

I have envelopes, and random stuff to send! I just need to put some actual addresses on them…

2 Likes

I received a card from @magpie and a card with the sunset photo from @Bunny1kenobi! Thanks to both of you!! :blush:

5 Likes

A blue whale postcard from @saintcady!

I had to laugh because I’ve been watching a lot of the British panel show QI, which has a running gag about blue whales.

10 Likes

I received lovely cards and letters from @Reinikka (I love that postcard!) and @bluebird (all those stickers, yay!!)

I’m working on June themed cards and really enjoying it. I’m hoping to send a batch soon. I also received a cheerful colored card from @geekgirl and the lovely sunset card from @Bunny1kenobi (and I got a card from Sharon :heart:).

I’ve been kind of in a funk and wasn’t posting photos. Good news is I am feeling better and I think all the happy mail helped. Thanks y’all.

11 Likes

I have 4 cards waiting for me to open YAY

I also managed to send out over 30 cards today woohoo! I also have an idea for June cards…I feel on the ball right now, that will fade!

6 Likes

I got some lovely happy mail from @jemimah :heart_eyes::purple_heart::love_letter:

The fox is going on the wall and my kiddo claimed the bookmark. :blush:

11 Likes

I got them on Amazon but looks like they are out of stock

3 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi your mom wrote back to me!

And @sloth003, you enabler, lol. I adore the fabric scraps you sent. You know I’m working on that itty bitty pieces quilt!

7 Likes

Enabler? Moi?! :blush:

All good crumbs should have kitties, star wars and corn dogs. (literally picked up off the slothcave floor, lint rolled and tucked in the envelope)

On a positive.Looks like postal delivery is picking up. That was fast.

3 Likes

Happy flail!

I got happy mail. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I got this cute little card, stickers, and lettuce bookmark from @saintcady.

And this lovely postcard from @susieoregon too! I love the artwork.

Thank you both!! :heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

I received one of @geekgirl ‘s fun coloring book cards and some goodies

9 Likes

My stamps finally came so I have my first stack of happy mail going out this afternoon!

15 Likes

so sweet!
both your letter & her reply!

On a side note, have you (or anyone here) successfully mailed an internat’l letter from your home?
In other words, can I just put the $1.10 stamps (or whatever the correct amt is) and leave it in my mailbox with the flag up?
Not sure if I have to take it to the PO…

2 Likes

LOLOLOL
this cracks me up

eta:
@Bugaboo…THIRTY letters??
you are a happy mail MACHINE!! way to go!!

1 Like

June mail is ready to be sent off…

8 Likes

I have not been to the PO since last October…I do all of my mail using PayPal…they make you do a customs order and they do give you a bit of a postage break, plus you can order clear envelopes to slip the customs/address stuff in for free…they will even deliver that to your mailbox…

I just slap the label and customs on with the postage and put it in my mailbox with the flag up. You do need some sort of scale for packages…for envelopes, just slap on the international postage (@Reinikka put up some info in the first link…) and put it in your mailbox. I usually just use one $1.20 stamp.

3 Likes