Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I’ve just received my first happy mail from @Bugaboo!
It follows the June to the moon theme, quite nicely. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

I got two lovely pieces of happy mail today. Firstly this card and lovely letter from @Magpie

and this gorgeous flowery card from @kittykill

They put a big smile on my face. :grin:

13 Likes

so now I’m thinking this golden syrup is like a light colored molasses?
hmmmm
methinks I need to track some down

yay! glad it got there & that it brought a smile or 2

1 Like

whoop, whoop!
let’s hear it for the June bday peeps!!!
:cake:
:cupcake:
:moon_cake:

and @Reinikka, what a great idea for newbies - - linking directly to the current month
you are the hostess with the most fab ideas!! Thx for keeping us rocking & rolling along

6 Likes

That is a genius idea. Might have to copy that!!

3 Likes

Here’s some golden syrup for you :wink:

It’s so weird how popular it is here but you guys pretty much haven’t heard of it!

3 Likes

Got my US bound cards in the mail this morning! Hoping USPS brings my international stamps today so I can get those out too :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

The postcard and popcard was from me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A few of the cards that I received in May. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

The taste is a bit different between the 2 but almost no one will really notice. I think its just the US produces far more corn than sugar beets which are farmed more in the UK is all. I find international baking mesmerizing! Like in Italy most my pastries were never even close to as sweet as the US versions. I cannot do cannoli shells filled with frosting like the US bakeries usually have UGH!!

I have some happy mail opening to catch up on. I have been saving them up for a free moment to actually enjoy them. Its been a bit crazy here

3 Likes

Got the cutest little card from @Bugaboo!

Check out the cutest little astronauts.

Edit: now I’m annoyed that I used “cutest little” twice but seriously the card and stickers are super cute.

9 Likes

I also received one of @bugaboo’s neat-o June cards!

1 Like

Thank you! He loved it and I appreciate you sending it!

1 Like

Just another request if anyone would like to do when they send me happy mail:

DH loves jokes but he also likes ducks (long story). So if anyone wants to send anything duck themed, that would be great too!

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey y’all!! My mother-in-law told me about this fun craft-along. I just wanted to introduce myself a little bit.
I live in Arizona with my husband and our beautiful doggo, Taffy. We are new home owners and it’s been such a fun experience figuring out what we wanna do with our new home.
I lived in North and South Carolina for just over a year and since then decided I’m quite obsessed with pineapples. I feel like pineapples represent me quite well. :relaxed:
I live off of Pinterest, so my mother-in-law showed me this site for more inspo and crafty guidance. I’m excited to learn more and build off of new ideas.

17 Likes

Yay! I love this girl! So glad @mckenziehirsche96 decided to join us! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Welcome @mckenziehirsche96!

2 Likes

Welcome to our happy bunch @mckenziehirsche96 :grin:

2 Likes

We’re getting go the point (or maybe I am?) where I think a backup “organizer” would be a good idea. Even though this isn’t a swap it might be a good idea to have a second in command :sweat_smile: What do you guys think? Any nominees/volunteers? :heart:

6 Likes