Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

My son, Max, got this cool moon card from @Lynx today and was so stoked to have mail for himself. :star_struck:
Thank you!

10 Likes

I thought about you yesterday when I rec’d my international stamps that I ordered on good ole Amazon…
I got this large-ish bubble envelope that felt EMPTY –
when I opened it, there was my small sheet of internat. stamps (yay) but I guess they used the only packaging they had, which was a 10" x 13" bubble mailer, LOL!
Anyway, I’m ready to write some more cards now!

2 Likes

I didn’t even think to look at Amazon for stamps, I wonder if you were able to get more designs. I ordered directly from USPS. It seems like you can order as many stamps as you want for $1.20 shipping fee.

1 Like

Welcome to the loveliest corner of the internet @mckenziehirsche96

A gorgeous card turned up from @Ewulotta today

I really need to figure out some way to store these safely!

And my first batch of happy mail has started its journey today, I even managed to get hold of some picture stamps! It has been a long time since I last had to lick the back of a stamp :thinking:

10 Likes

I forgot all about washii tape! I have a ton of it! I’ll have to use it for the next batch of cards.

3 Likes

I received some sweet (pun intended! :yum:) happy mail from @kittykill! Thank you! :blush:
21hmscpcfkk

10 Likes

Oh! There was talk of letter openers a little bit ago, just wanted to show you one of mine. :smiley:

aasldkfjsflo
It’s the sword of Gryffindor from Harry Potter…but letter opener sized. :blush: :dagger:

11 Likes

Neeto! Mine is just a 99cent one and plane as can be :sweat_smile: but it gets the job done! Now that I know how usefull they are I may keep my eye out for a cool one :heart:

2 Likes

I received from @kittykill and @Bugaboo today!

Thanks, ladies!

8 Likes

My international stamps came today, also in an overly large envelope :joy:

I’ll be sending out my international cards in the morning!

1 Like

Y’all, look what I got! It’s from Mandykaye, aww. She’s not even on this site. The Happy Mail vibe is strong, reaching into alla crafty corners of the universe :relaxed:

20 Likes

LOL must be a new thing to send stamps in overly large envelopes!
happy mailing~~

and I did notice on Amazon that they jack up the stamp prices somewhat, but I was already on there (of course) ordering other stuff, so the stamps just hopped into my cart…

3 Likes

That’s really pretty! I’m glad she reached out to you! I sent her some mail a while back and it was so nice to hear from her. I miss her, but sadly didn’t get the impression she planned to join this site. It’s nice to see her work via someone else’s happy mail!

2 Likes

Happy Mail 6 & 7 are on their way!

5 Likes

I love the background on this artwork :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re on a roll!

3 Likes

Yep, there’s no stopping me now. LOL

4 Likes

@Lynx thank you for this awesome moon photo-card, that new camera of yours is terrific!
The die-cut masks are going to be so fun to make collage faces for cards.

@kittykill sent this lovely flower card, I wish the light was better to show the true colours.

This came from my cousin with news that she’s expecting! See how this letter writing is paying off? Awesome.

15 Likes

I LOVE that card from your cousin!

3 Likes

This week I received from

@Bugaboo … the t-shirt you mentioned would be appropriate for where I live too.

@kayrun … nice to connect with you again.

@LadybugsAndBees … sweet trail of flowers inside my card. I thought it was interesting you chose to send Amish postcards. There are two recently established communities close to our new home and I’m learning about them.

6 Likes