Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

:rofl: Hahaha! Happy I could spark this educational moment. :goat:

3 Likes

@saintcady sent me a card that I feel in my marrow. Especially after today. My students presented on their MPH (Masters in Public Health) practice experiences today. It was quite an emotional experience. Lots of tears. These students have worked so hard under extremely distressing circumstances and it was such an honor to hold space for them to share the meaningful work they engaged in for their final project. Pretty sure I need a full day of sitting in silence. Phew.

Also included were these cool mushroom pins. @Jae3ird might let me borrow them occasionally but I am pretty sure he claimed them even if they weren’t intended for him. Heh.

14 Likes

Thanks so much! I think you have my address from Magpie, if not I can give it to you.

2 Likes

I figured they’d make you both happy. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I don’t have it yet. If you want me to have it to share please send me a private message and I’ll add it to my master list :slight_smile: If you’d prefer anyone ask you directly for your address then you don’t need to send it to me (although I will want it for my private address book eventually :wink:)

2 Likes

I have it! I sent it to you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I received a wonderful moon card from @photojenn today

3 Likes

Maybe this what Goat yoga does for them?

3 Likes

I have got my June to the Moon :new_moon: mail almost ready to go out…just have to make something extra to pop inside :hugs:

3 Likes

Happy mail from @Bugaboo @Edel and @kittykill

Thank you lovelies.

I started hanging some of my happy mail in the hallway, but need to add more strings for them. Managed to nab some drawing pins from my mum’s the other weekend so I have no excuses for not putting them up

6 Likes

awww…of course those mushroom pins were for @jae3ird!

Isn’t funny how something so simple that someone far away sends can touch us emotionally at the right moment? I think we are all improving the universe with all of this happy mail!

5 Likes

I was thinking about this the other day… it’s more like a Happy Mail Movement than a craftalong :heart: Just thinking about someone, somewhere, receiving an unexpected letter makes me feel happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hi everyone,

I have meant to sign on many times to send thanks for all the cards I have gotten. Work has been crazy and when I finally get home (after errands and such) I feel like collapsing. However, I am beyond blessed by the cards I receive and overwhelmed with how creative and thoughtful this group is! These cards and notes definitely lift my spirits and make me want to open the mail box to see what is in there!
Many thanks to all that have recently send me a card or note; thank you to @Ewulotta --I received your May card and your June card! @Whistlefish --thank you for the lovely June card, @Edel, @photojenn, @Lynx , @Bugaboo, @jemimah, thank you, thank you, thank you for the cards.

Amfkinney

13 Likes

I was at the local bookshop buying some pretty stationery yesterday, and the woman at the counter said “We’ve been selling so much nice notepaper recently! It’s like people have started writing letters again!” Snail mail is such a wonderful small thing, it made me happy to think that there are other people out there also rediscovering how much joy there can be in a note in your mailbox :heart: :snail: :love_letter:

14 Likes

I’ve received so much happy mail this week!!

@susieoregon sent a great card and one of her amazing pressed flowers! I love that you included details about where the flowers were from, so cool!

@Ewulotta sent one of her June cards - I love the moon!

@Bugaboo sent one of her great rocket to the moon cards, complete with a cat wearing a spacesuit sticker inside!

@Lynx sent one of her wonderful moon shot cards. I know how hard it is to take pictures of the moon so I’m extra impressed!

@jemimah spoiled me rotten with a NZ postcard, one of her bookmarks, and her GORGEOUS artwork!

@saintcady sent me this great robot coloring card with a hand drawn cat on the back! Two of my favorites!

Thank you so much ladies, you’ve really made my week! :heart:

12 Likes

I received Happy Mail from @saintcady and @Bugaboo today!
I feel so spoiled.
Thanks again!

5 Likes

Awww I’m so glad! Thats what happy mail is all about!

4 Likes

I received so many wonderful cards. Look at the birthday card @Bugaboo made me! I am going to frame it. LOOOVVVE!

Thank you guys for making my days so special.

13 Likes

This week I received from @Edel (didn’t have to make two trips) and @Ewulotta (I’ll have to call you the fix-it lady)

7 Likes

I received some more happy mail! A beautiful June card from @Ewulotta and a beautiful stars card from @Whistlefish! Thanks to both of you! :blush: :crescent_moon: :stars:

21hmmkmdfeldsl

12 Likes