Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I received a moon photo card from @Lynx today … thanks!

2 Likes

Thank goodness, I sat there for quite a while trying to work it out!!

4 Likes

Okay, I have to catch up on posting what I have received lately.
Thank you, @Rlynn, @seeuudee, @PrincessP, @AIMR, @Bugaboo, @Amfkinney, @photojenn, @thanate and @bluebird for all the happy mail you sent me!

I made a few July cards yesterday. Yeah, finally got an inspiration. The new shop might have contributed to that. I went shopping again after church today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

How fun to get new supplies! I am debating whether I want to venture to the local craft shop…I might wait until the weekday when it is less crowded…I am still not feeling safe to be in large crowds.

I managed to draft a letter and now I am addressing cards to thank everyone for sending me happy mail while I was recuperating! I am less than 4 weeks in and the doctor says my progress is phenomenal! I give credit to the positive energy and support I have gotten from everyone around the world!

16 Likes

I purchased ____ from Etsy which should arrive next week. I will need more ____, but I can’t wait to send some little surprises!

5 Likes

I keep ‘finding’ boxes and boxes of stuff for paper crafting. I thought I had everything sorted out and put away neatly, but I had the feeling I was missing some things and then today I remembered that I had six more boxes in my ‘Room of Requirement’ that hold stuff I used for making 3D cards and for making ATC’s (I only did ATC’s back in 2011, so that’s how long they have been standing there untouched).

Also, I had fun yesterday and today stamping with some new stamps I bought and then coloring in some of the stamped images with gel pens and colored pencils. They will of course go into Happy Mail!

7 Likes

what fun for both of you!
that is quite a stack of happy mail!
hope things lighten up for you IRL~
keep on sending & receiving happiness!

and @AIMR, I’m so glad to hear your good medical report! yay!!

4 Likes

I like the bicycle stamp :smiley:

2 Likes

I received a moon-themed happy mail ATC from @Reinikka this week!

12 Likes

it’s been a crazy few months you guys, thanks to everyone who sent happy mail my way!

13 Likes

Congratulations :clap:

3 Likes

@Jae3ird wearing the cute little shroom pins that @saintcady sent.

15 Likes

Congrats!!! You can probably expect even more happy mail now! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

@audity congrats!

2 Likes

I have received some happy mail and given my crazy week I saved it up for Sunday am on the deck with coffee and peacefulness (provided I closed the doors to not hear the kids inside!)

I received from @Amfkinney @bluebird @kittykill and @PhoenixFireDesigns

thank you all so much and @Lynx mom sent me a beautiful coloring page she did while describing her view I love it!

13 Likes

I received some beautiful happy mail!! A gorgeous grow card from @Reinikka, fabulous flowers and Gorey card from @susieoregon, and two lovely envelopes from @bluebird, with a june to the moon card and a super thoughtful paint sample card for me to experiment with!

Thank you so much :heart: such a bright and happy spot in a grey winter week!

12 Likes

From @susieoregon, lovely mail, wonderful crochet flowers for a special project

And this laminated pressed flower ATC

These are going out in the morning, I need stamps for another pile.

11 Likes

I had one of those ultra realistic dreams last night about this craftalong :laughing: I had to scroll back through the thread to see if it was a dream or a memory :joy: In the dream I asked for some September theme ideas for the next poll and offered some ideas of my own… :thinking:

So I’m going to make my dream a reality! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Post here or message me with your September theme ideas!

Here are some of mine:

• September Spelling Bee
  • Spectacular September
  • September Sunrise
  • Something Special in September
  • September Singalong
8 Likes

It’s back to school here so I propose that! I’d love to make teacher/student cards.

1 Like

I like this one, it could encompass so much for so many

3 Likes