Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I have just a few more to finish and mail off for this batch. I finally crafted on theme, yay! But for the August Tea theme because I figured if I sent now I might have a hope of things arriving on time. The way the mail is going these days though… lol.

For the masterboard envelops I just put the address on the other side which is blank. I thought that would be less confusing for sorting and also save the pretty part for future crafting!

11 Likes

Happy mail from @jemimah! They are beautiful!
20210621_133811_resize_17

14 Likes

I also received from @jemimah today! The mail’s moving faster, it seems. It was postmarked June 9th. I love the stamps!

A gorgeous watercolor waiting to be framed!

Love the bird postcard!

Thank you!

(You’ve got some things headed your way, too.)

9 Likes

I like this because it includes me, I’m a September baby :smiley::smiley:

8 Likes

So is my ds!

4 Likes

I received happy mail from @kittykill!

Such a cute idea! Pocket star with little paper bits and bobs!

7 Likes

One more batch. I wrote to a couple of friends & family, everybody who is signed up here, & a few people who aren’t but I wish they were :laughing:

Now I am ready to take a crafting break & go camping, whew!

13 Likes

You’re a champion! Enjoy your camping :fire:

@Lynx @jemimah that watercolour is spectacular!

5 Likes

Wow @Magpie, you are fabulous! :heart:

I’m catching up on some happy mail right now…

3 Likes

The kiddo and I are making postcards. Hoping to send them out by the end of the week.

7 Likes

LOL I started July cards the beginning of June…ist the 22nd and they aren’t done yet! BUT I have an idea for Augiust and I am trying to fight the urge to start those before I finish July!!! What I chose for July has been giving me issues and I am determined to overcome these issues even if it means I ignore them for a week before trying again!

5 Likes

I will take pics when my phone charges, but thanks to @kittykill, @magpie, @Amfkinney and @jemimah for starting my week with a smile! You guys are fantastic!

5 Likes

Got more lovely happy mail from @Amfkinney, @PhoenixFireDesigns, @Whistlefish and a bday card from @Lynx!

And @Renstar this is the card you sent me, just to refresh your memory:

10 Likes

Thanks for the reminder, very sweet of you! :hugs:
I had completely forgotten that one!

2 Likes

I do that, too!

1 Like

I think it doesn’t help because I don’t make batches of cards so easy to forget the style I tried out each time

3 Likes

I received happy mail from @bluebird today! Thanks!

3 Likes

Received a wonderful mismatch of things from @bluebird!
20210622_142907_resize_94

6 Likes

Finally checked the mailbox :grin:

Moon from @kittykill It has pockets! :kissing_heart:

Beautiful birthday card from @Lynx I love the masterboard background! :heart_eyes:

Card and goodies from @bluebird With stickers for the little guy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Card, art, stickers, and extras from @madebyBeaG :heart_eyes:

Closeup of the art (I’m going to need more frames!)

Thank you all!!! :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

Letter from @Reinikka, I just wrote to you but I’m going to write again!

Look at this cool ATC, is this a real stamp?!

6 Likes