Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I got the cutest bday card from @Bugaboo! (Hopefully I mentioned it earlier in the thread… :woozy_face:) Anyway, cleaning my office and putting cards away in a box and realized it was much too cute to sit in a box. So hopefully she doesn’t mind that I’ve put The Child to another use where he can be appreciated daily!

12 Likes

I’ve also been thinking about this. Writing is hard!!

4 Likes

Adorable!!! I am also going through my cards and mails and have decided to frame some pieces and also repurpose some. If I want to keep the message inside, I can always take a picture and put it in a digital folder!

2 Likes

For the first time in sssoooo long I’ve gone 2 days with zero mail. It’s weird!

4 Likes

No I was hoping you would! He’s too adorable to sit in a box!

5 Likes

I received a wonderful tea themed card and long letter from @Magpie!
Thanks again!

4 Likes

Get out, no way! All the way to you in a week, still in the wind in Canada? Wow. I really thought those would take until Aug to arrive!

7 Likes

That’s a great idea! I have digital folders of all the art work my kids did when they were very young! It’s a way to keep and remember, but not store if space is an issue.

3 Likes

Isn’t it amazing?
The postal services must have realized it came from you!

3 Likes

Ahem…I was going to wait until I had good lighting for a picture (says the girl who’s not even in this officially), but…guess what showed up in the mail yesterday? That masterboard is amazing! :star_struck:

7 Likes

What? Amazing! The mail is moving fast for a change. & Jen, get in here! It’s so darn fun :kissing_heart:

There’s one more from @Reinikka , the girl SQUEAKED over that peach kitty then ran off with it, lol. @Pigeon, post a photo?

Bday cards from @Bugaboo & @madebyBeaG , thank you for thinking of my sweet girl on her special day :blush:

13 Likes

Whoa! That butterfly is gorgeous :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So I may have overbought on prime day LOL But I now have secure envelopes!

12 Likes

I received a lovely card from @Magpie :heart_eyes: Thank you, dear!

14 Likes

I love how you used the masterboard inside the coffee cup, @Magpie

8 Likes

Lil’ cup o’ magic!

4 Likes

16 tiny envelopes, 16 surprise gifts. Definitely not everyone YET, but it’s a start!

16 Likes

I love tiny envelopes, they are just so cute. I made a bunch after my new company sent us goodies wrapped in paper. A fun thing to do

8 Likes

Its Sunday am so I am on the deck, enjoying some cold brew, a very loud cardinal, the heat and no sun as it hasn’t hit this area of the yard yet and my happy mail from the past week. I have come to really look forward to this time each week.

11 Likes

Tiny envelopes going out tomorrow in this stack! It’s a mix of USA and int’l, but heavier on USA due to my stamp situation. :slight_smile:

Now, to buy more _____ to make more ____, and buy more stamps to send more _____! Weee.

14 Likes