Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Hey guys, life is getting a bit too much for me right now and I can’t send out cards at the moment. I will try when things get settled but right now I think I need to step back.

9 Likes

I signed up for the envelope swap. I think @Edel mentioned this last year.

3 Likes

I have been under the thumb of my illumination project, but now that that is done. I plan to send out some happy mail in the next week or so

3 Likes

@thanate and @Smmarrt I signed up for the envelope swap too.

3 Likes

oopsie, I must have forgotten…
hopefully I can polish up last year’s & reuse it…give me a min.

1 Like

my belated intro, LOL!
I am Karen G & this thread makes me happy :slight_smile:
I’m especially fond of spring (except for that dratted Daylight Savings Time…ugh)
I celebrate Easter & enjoy both religious & secular cards.
Also, I have a birthday this month, and am thrilled to still be alive in the midst of a pandemic :birthday:
I hope that one day this group can have another meetup like the one I was able to attend in Asheville a couple of years ago (hey, a girl can dream, right?) I think about all of you often!
I enjoy knitting & am trying to get the hang of crochet, but it doesn’t compute all that well for me. I’ve always admired you gals who can paint, embroider, and make cool papercrafts!
@Reinikka, here’s the intro!

eta: @Magpie wow! right after I read this, hubby checked the mail & told me I had a postcard from BC! great timing! Thank you SO MUCH! I needed a bit of happy cheer this week & will put it in on my stack to answer shortly! :heart:

9 Likes

Sent out a few pieces of happy mail this morning!

7 Likes

I just stumbled over this new thread tonight after having been away from LC for a bit, falling off the Happy Mail wagon in December. But I’ll be back tomorrow morning. I love you guys!

7 Likes

I got Happy Mail from @Magpie today!
Thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you for the lovely handmande cards @Ewulotta and @GeekyBookworm !!

3 Likes

I received some happy mail from @Renstar and @endymion :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I received lovely happy mail from @Lynx thank you sweetie xx

9 Likes

I received a lovely card featuring an american avocet and sparkly drawings from @Cindy, thank you! :blush: :sparkles:

9 Likes

I’ve received some amazing happy mail over the past few weeks that I simply adore. I feel bad because I didn’t resign up for the Happy Mail for 2022, but you know what? Getting some happy mail has brightened my days and I’ll try to get some out soon. It is fun making and sending them too. I think it has convinced me to sign up again! :slight_smile:

Thank you to @thanate @photojenn @renstar and @BeesKnees for your sweet happy mail!

9 Likes

Happy Mail is just meant to make someone happy. No need to sign up :wink: But you’re welcome to be “official” anytime :smile:

4 Likes

I received a charming card today from @Ewulotta.

I love the style of this one. Thanks so much!

13 Likes

That is adorable!

1 Like

I got happy mail from @bluebird! (I checked the postmark, and…who knew international mail was still poking along like that?)

3 Likes

I received Happy Mail from @wittychild today!
Valentine’s themed on Valentine’s Day!
Thanks again!

4 Likes

Here are my February cards :smile: I’ve only sent one so far but I’ll try to get the rest out soon!

5 Likes