Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Happy Mail is just meant to make someone happy. No need to sign up :wink: But you’re welcome to be “official” anytime :smile:

4 Likes

I received a charming card today from @Ewulotta.

I love the style of this one. Thanks so much!

13 Likes

That is adorable!

1 Like

I got happy mail from @bluebird! (I checked the postmark, and…who knew international mail was still poking along like that?)

3 Likes

I received Happy Mail from @wittychild today!
Valentine’s themed on Valentine’s Day!
Thanks again!

4 Likes

Here are my February cards :smile: I’ve only sent one so far but I’ll try to get the rest out soon!

5 Likes

So lovely!!

1 Like

I received from @endymion!

3 Likes

@reinikka I saw your cards on the other thread, and they are lovely as always!

I received a wonderful card from @Ewulotta and @endymion today!

5 Likes

I received from @Amfkinney and @endymion today!

4 Likes

Thanks to the lovely @photojenn and @endymion for my latest Happy Mail. I’m a bit slack with my Thanks because I am finishing up my job and looking for a new one. My mind is in crazy mode!!!

Happy Mail cheers me up and distracts me temporarily from the chaotic mind. Thank you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you @Amfkinney for the happy mail!

3 Likes

I received a lov-er-ly (that sounded better in my head than it does typed out…) card from @endymion today - thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the happy mail, @Amfkinney!

3 Likes

I’ve received some lovely mail from @photojenn and @Magpie - thank you so much!!

3 Likes

Wow, it only took 2 weeks to get there! :slight_smile: I think the last time I sent you something it took closer to 6 weeks.

1 Like

That was quicker than cards sent to Canada & the US.
Now if only your swap package would get there! Drr…

I’m missing seeing photos of what people send and receive :confused:

The last two days have been good for me

from @wittychild

from @Renstar (she said @geekgirl made it)

from @jemimah (this was inside the card)

And, I mailed these today, along with another not pictured …

14 Likes

I received several cards and postcards this past week! Thank you very much @Magpie @endymion and @Amfkinney

4 Likes

I know it’s not a requirement of the thread to post pictures of what has been sent, but I do enjoy seeing what I sent people. I make a note of who I’ve sent to, but never what!! :thinking:

Oh well, it’s all happy :smiley:

4 Likes