Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Thank you for the lovely handmande cards @Ewulotta and @GeekyBookworm !!

3 Likes

I received some happy mail from @Renstar and @endymion :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I received lovely happy mail from @Lynx thank you sweetie xx

9 Likes

I received a lovely card featuring an american avocet and sparkly drawings from @Cindy, thank you! :blush: :sparkles:

9 Likes

I’ve received some amazing happy mail over the past few weeks that I simply adore. I feel bad because I didn’t resign up for the Happy Mail for 2022, but you know what? Getting some happy mail has brightened my days and I’ll try to get some out soon. It is fun making and sending them too. I think it has convinced me to sign up again! :slight_smile:

Thank you to @thanate @photojenn @renstar and @BeesKnees for your sweet happy mail!

9 Likes

Happy Mail is just meant to make someone happy. No need to sign up :wink: But you’re welcome to be “official” anytime :smile:

4 Likes

I received a charming card today from @Ewulotta.

I love the style of this one. Thanks so much!

13 Likes

That is adorable!

1 Like

I got happy mail from @bluebird! (I checked the postmark, and…who knew international mail was still poking along like that?)

3 Likes

I received Happy Mail from @wittychild today!
Valentine’s themed on Valentine’s Day!
Thanks again!

4 Likes

Here are my February cards :smile: I’ve only sent one so far but I’ll try to get the rest out soon!

5 Likes

So lovely!!

1 Like

I received from @endymion!

3 Likes

@reinikka I saw your cards on the other thread, and they are lovely as always!

I received a wonderful card from @Ewulotta and @endymion today!

5 Likes

I received from @Amfkinney and @endymion today!

4 Likes

Thanks to the lovely @photojenn and @endymion for my latest Happy Mail. I’m a bit slack with my Thanks because I am finishing up my job and looking for a new one. My mind is in crazy mode!!!

Happy Mail cheers me up and distracts me temporarily from the chaotic mind. Thank you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you @Amfkinney for the happy mail!

3 Likes

I received a lov-er-ly (that sounded better in my head than it does typed out…) card from @endymion today - thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the happy mail, @Amfkinney!

3 Likes

I’ve received some lovely mail from @photojenn and @Magpie - thank you so much!!

3 Likes