Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

You are welcome :two_hearts:

1 Like

For Fuchsia February I mailed this card to someone

11 Likes

Oooh, very pretty!

2 Likes

I got a beautiful heart from @Amfkinney - thank you! :two_hearts:

I am working on my happy mail … :snail: :love_letter:

6 Likes

Hi everyone, I was away for a bit and my mail was being held. I was so excited when it got delivered. I pushed those bills aside and when right for the happy mail. Many thanks to all that I received from it was so much fun to come home to. Thank you to: @Bunny1kenobi, @magpie, @endymion, @melg78 (2 cards!), @Ewulotta, @photojenn, and @wittychild. All the fun creative cards and notes are so appreciated!

Anne/amfkinney

8 Likes

Happy Mustard March!
(Not to be confused with Mushroom March :wink: …or maybe to be combined for mustard mushrooms? :thinking:)

Anyway…!

:birthday: We have one confirmed birthday this month for @kayrun :partying_face: on the 19th

Any more March or April birthdays out there? :smile: Let me know and I’ll add you to the list!

10 Likes

@Amfkinney, I think ours must have crossed in the mail, because I got the sweetest little heart-shaped card yesterday! :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, @Cindy What a fun card :slight_smile:

20220306_115854

11 Likes

I got some wonderful happu mail from @Lynx today!

5 Likes

@geekybookworm gave me one of her wonderful creations from @jemimah’s watercolor bird class for happy mail today!

10 Likes

Wow! It’s fabulous!!

3 Likes

Got a wonderful cards and some especially snazzy extras from @bluebird. Thanks so much; made my day! My husband and son are getting very jealous of how much fun mail I’m receiving.

7 Likes

Im glad you like! It was fun to make!

2 Likes

Hi! I received a lovely card from @bluebird with some fun stuff inside. Thanks so much! What a fun treat!!

5 Likes

I also received some lovely goodies from @bluebird today as well! Thanks!

5 Likes

I did too! Thanks @bluebird!

4 Likes

I received a lovely postcard yesterday from @Ewulotta!
Thank you so much!
Anne

2 Likes

I also received from @bluebird this week. Thank you!

3 Likes

I received from @bluebird as well! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I received a nice postcard from @Ewulotta today. Thank you!

2 Likes