Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I got Happy Mail from @endymion and @Amfkinney today!
Thanks again!

4 Likes

I received some pretty mail from @Ewulotta , @Amfkinney and @Bunny1kenobi 's mom! Thanks, everyone! :blush:

11 Likes

I received a beautiful card from @endymion…thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@endymion sent a card and two ambigram versions of my name (they are already in my keepsake book)

@Amfkinney sent a cute heart card … I think Anne deserves a Queen of Happy Mail merit badge

8 Likes

Those ambigrams are so cool!

4 Likes

I also received some happy mail from @endymion, @Amfkinney and @melg78 - thank you so much! I’ve sent some postcards (not handmade :innocent:) and I’m about to write a few more.

7 Likes

I received a beeeeautiful hand-drawn card from @Cindy. Thank you!

I’ve been busy cutting out pieces for a new batch of cards to send out. :smile:

4 Likes

I got cards from @Magpie and @melg78 today! Thanks so much!

10 Likes

That was SO FAST! Oh my gosh, is the mail back to usual now? Awesome!

1 Like

I wonder if it was because there was no return address or “from location” on the postcard? I’m thinking if it was processed as domestic mail instead of international, maybe that’s why it went so fast?

1 Like

I agree! I’d never heard this term, so of course had to look it up & I’m fascinated!

and @Magpie is that one of your watercolor class projects I spy? So pretty!

2 Likes

Thank you @endymion for the nice Happy mail I got from you! <3

4 Likes

I received a lovely shiny card and stickers from @melg78! Thank you! :blush:

22hmassbgssfm

5 Likes

You are welcome :two_hearts:

1 Like

For Fuchsia February I mailed this card to someone

11 Likes

Oooh, very pretty!

2 Likes

I got a beautiful heart from @Amfkinney - thank you! :two_hearts:

I am working on my happy mail … :snail: :love_letter:

6 Likes

Hi everyone, I was away for a bit and my mail was being held. I was so excited when it got delivered. I pushed those bills aside and when right for the happy mail. Many thanks to all that I received from it was so much fun to come home to. Thank you to: @Bunny1kenobi, @magpie, @endymion, @melg78 (2 cards!), @Ewulotta, @photojenn, and @wittychild. All the fun creative cards and notes are so appreciated!

Anne/amfkinney

8 Likes

Happy Mustard March!
(Not to be confused with Mushroom March :wink: …or maybe to be combined for mustard mushrooms? :thinking:)

Anyway…!

:birthday: We have one confirmed birthday this month for @kayrun :partying_face: on the 19th

Any more March or April birthdays out there? :smile: Let me know and I’ll add you to the list!

10 Likes

@Amfkinney, I think ours must have crossed in the mail, because I got the sweetest little heart-shaped card yesterday! :heart:

3 Likes