Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I received a very fun reusable card from @endymion !! So darn cute. Thank you so much!

Anne

4 Likes

I saw the main poc on the Featured Projects and for a second I questioned if i uploaded a pic of my set up when i did it over Valentines Day!

5 Likes

Well, I made it back from my trip to Seattle area, and had a load of happy mail greeting me when I got home! Well, shucks – I took a photo, but I need to edit to cover up the addresses – anyone know how I can do that with Google photos? I’m sort of a novice to photo editing other than cropping…sigh

A big thank you to
@Amfkinney (she sent both a March card & a lovely bday card, both had neat wax seals on back & fun inserts!)
@Lynx – I may copy your idea of putting a positive affirmation on a card!
@madebyBeaG – what a great yarny birthday card! can’t wait to use the stickers for more happy mail
@endymion = a reusable card & I have just the person in mind to send it to!

Hugs to all of you in this craftalong == you make me so happy by sending & just by posting encouragement here :heart:

3 Likes

I just went to get my mail and found an envelope from @Edel. Thank you for the cheery note! It made my day!

3 Likes

That was fast! :grin:

2 Likes

I have gotten a happy letter, a beautiful pink card from Cindy for the fushia febuary! Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m a little behind on thank yous!

I received in the last few weeks from @bluebird @Ewulotta @Amfkinney & @endymion

Thanks to all of you :slight_smile:

20220327_134959

8 Likes

Helllllo! I’m back! :honeybee: :sunflower:

I’m in need of some cheer in my life and I’ve had a hankering to do some mailing again in hopes that a daily trip to the mailbox can bring me some sunshine. I’m not much for making cards lately, but I have some beautiful stationery and postcards itching to start traveling.

Here’s a bit about me:

• I love all sorts of Happy Mail! No extras needed, but I do have a soft spot for stickers.
  • I love writing letters and longer notes, so let me know if you’d like one! I yearn for a pen pal.
  • Things I like: birds, flowers, going to bed early, reading, doggies, coffee, gardening, learning new things.
  • I work at a library and it’s the best job ever. I just ordered a “Free Little Library” and I can’t wait to get that started and be a little library steward!
  • I live in Ohio, with my husband and two kiddos. (Luna - 9, James - 4). We’re in the suburbs but I like to pretend we’re living the country life. A big current project is our front yard - I’m redoing the whole thing, tearing up as much grass as I can and making it into garden beds. I hate mowing, but I love plants!
  • My mental health this year has been an unexpected adventure. Any happy, motivational, commiserating mail will be gladly welcomed.

If you need my address, let me know! I think I’ve got most of everyone’s addresses here from last year, but message me if you’ve moved in the past year.

I’m happy to be back! :yellow_heart: :email:

P.S. I know a couple of you sent me some mail in late fall/holiday time and it was very much appreciated. Thank you for the cheer!

@Reinikka Tagging you so you can add me to the list of participants! :smiley:

17 Likes

Yay, you! Nice to see you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So happy to have you back with us!

1 Like

Received from @madebyBeaG today.

A lovely card and some extras to play around with

5 Likes

I was just looking at my address list yesterday and when I got to your name, wondered how you were. I use the basket you sent me in a swap and had tucked the note under the bottom panel because I wanted to read it and smile how excited you were that a little piece of you was in PEI. Nice to have you back!

4 Likes

I’m glad you’re back!

1 Like

I received lovely Happy Mail from @endymion and @Edel today!
Thanks again!

2 Likes

Welcome back @Whistlefish!

Thanks to @madebyBeaG, @endymion, @Amfkinney and @melg78 for your happy mail!

I’m way behind sending out more happy mail - I thought things would ease after moving but turns out I was so wrong :crazy_face:

Together with some other teachers I’ve volunteered for teaching kids from Ukraine in our school - we have no idea how to do it so we hope for support from the local school board.

My English students are about to take their A- level exams soon. I have only two more sets of class test to mark and then it’s done.

Whenever I can squeeze in some happy mail I’ll do!

9 Likes

And in a happy coincidence, I got happy mail from @madebyBeaG today :grin:

3 Likes

I received a really pretty card and lovely letter from @edel yesterday. I’ll try to remember to come back and a pic later!

Thank you sweetie!

4 Likes

I forgot to mention in some of my messages that all the cards and card-decor items are re-usable. You can either re-use the card as it is, or did-assemble the pieces to use in you own projects.

@Ewulotta, I was Happy-Mail-silent for months before I was able to start sending instead of just receiving. So no apologies needed! But I do hope things calm down for you, just for your own wellbeing.

4 Likes

Hi everyone! I received a beautiful card with some fun extras from @madebyBeaG !

Have a great day everyone!

Anne

3 Likes

I got a card and extras from @madebyBeaG as well! Love the nature theme.
:heart: :deciduous_tree: :leaves:

2 Likes