Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I forgot to mention in some of my messages that all the cards and card-decor items are re-usable. You can either re-use the card as it is, or did-assemble the pieces to use in you own projects.

@Ewulotta, I was Happy-Mail-silent for months before I was able to start sending instead of just receiving. So no apologies needed! But I do hope things calm down for you, just for your own wellbeing.

4 Likes

Hi everyone! I received a beautiful card with some fun extras from @madebyBeaG !

Have a great day everyone!

Anne

3 Likes

I got a card and extras from @madebyBeaG as well! Love the nature theme.
:heart: :deciduous_tree: :leaves:

2 Likes

I received happy mail from @endymion today, a reusable card. She sent me an ATC in another reusable card that also arrived today.

3 Likes

I received a cute bunny card from @wittychild. Thanks, Jen!

3 Likes

:eggplant: Happy Aubergine April :crystal_ball:
:closed_umbrella: :purple_circle: :fireworks: :purple_heart: :smiling_imp: :purple_square: :open_umbrella:

:birthday: :tada: :birthday:
:partying_face: @bluebird has a birthday this month
:birthday: :tada: :birthday:

Let me know if you have an April or May Birthday and Iโ€™ll update the birthday list soon :purple_heart:

8 Likes

My Birthday is May 18.

6 Likes

I received one of @madebyBeaG 's nature cards; thanks!

3 Likes

Me too! Thank you @madebyBeaG

2 Likes

Hi all! I received an adorable card from @wittychild yesterday! Thank you for the card and sweet message!

Anne

4 Likes

Happy early early early birthday!
And thanks SO much for the lovely โ€œwise treesโ€ card with the fun extras included! Iโ€™ll be able to use them in future happy mail. :slight_smile:
Have a happy week. :heart:

2 Likes

I got some wonderful goodies from @madebyBeaG and @Amfkinney.

7 Likes

I also received a cool pocket from @Amfkinney! Thanks!

2 Likes

Me three! Thanks Anne!

2 Likes

I got one, too! Thanks, @Amfkinney! Super cute idea.

2 Likes

I received a lovely forest-themed card and some fun extras from @madebyBeaG - just in time for Earth day later this month. :earth_americas: Thank you!

2 Likes

@Amfkinney, the purple origami pocket made me smile! Thanks so much for ALL the happy mail you send! You rock & inspire me to get more cards out the door :heart:

3 Likes

You are so welcome!

I too received new Happy Mail from @Amfkinney!
And Anne, Iโ€™ll say it again: I am amazed at how much wonderful Happy Mail I keep receiving from you. You are awesome!

3 Likes

My rainy, snowy(!) Wednesday was brightened considerably by happy mail from @endymion. What a great idea, reusable/repurposeable cards!

2 Likes