Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I have gotten some more happy mail! So I know what I will be doing this easter :smiley:
One letter from @Amfkinney (which has taken a long time to travel, post stamped 8 march)
One letter from @Edel

And just now the mail arrived with another one from @Amfkinney , which travelled alot faster, post stamped 31 march.
And I think its interesting how a letter from place A to place B can take so different time to arrive.

Thank you so much, both of you for the lovely mail! <3

4 Likes

Thank you @Edel for the lovely note and happy mail. The tag is so nice!

20220412_181351

I also forgot to post the pic I took with my last thank you note to @madebyBeaG and @Amfkinney so here that is!
20220407_192006

8 Likes

You are so welcome…I had a great time one day making them x

1 Like

So glad you like!!

I got a card from @Whistlefish – thx so much!

2 Likes

Hey guys!!! I’m late to share this… but there is a fun sitewide challenge for craftalongs (including this one!) :tada: Check it out here!

2 Likes

Got some great happy mail today! A bouquet-of-flowers postcard from @whistlefish and an intricate journal card from @BeesKnees. The picture also shows the adorable envelope card I got a few days ago from @Amfkinney.
A few more pics of the journal card so you can see the entire thing… it is so detailed and it blew me away!

Thanks so much!

7 Likes

I received a fun postcard from @Whistlefish! Thanks!

3 Likes

I received some lovely happy mail from @GeekyBookworm and @BeesKnees!

@GeekyBookworm sent me a pretty embossed spring card, a lovely parrot ATC and some adorable washi tape! :honeybee: :cherry_blossom: Thank you so much! :blush:

@BeesKnees sent me a beautiful pocket card with lots of little pockets full of little goodies! :leaves: :hibiscus: I opened it flat to take photos of both sides so you could hopefully see all the details. Thank you so much! :blush:

8 Likes

I received happy mail from @Whistlefish—the cutest postcard with a fun note, and @GeekyBookworm sent me a beautiful embossed card, a washi tape stamp and washi tape! So much fun happy mail!! Thank you for brightening my day. :blush:

6 Likes

Hey all, I have been MIA b/c life was lifeing in March and most of this month. It is my goal to get back on the Happy Mail train in May.

M

7 Likes

Glad to see you back!

2 Likes

Thanks @madebyBeaG <3

1 Like

I received a nice card from @wittychild a few days ago. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ve received so much lovely mail, thank you all bunches! I’ve been working on replies, it takes me way longer than some of you, lol.

Everybody who was ever in this craftalong & a whole bunch of other friends are in this stack ready to go out tomorrow. I made you all a positive affirmation to keep or pass along.
And the stamps! So much fun.

18 Likes

What a happy stack :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh the stamps :heart_eyes: … I’ve been using a variety from when my oldest collected stamps, my envelopes look similar, sometimes it’s a challenge fitting them all on.

2 Likes

Now that’s a big pile of Happy Happy Mail!

Hello everyone!! :hugs: :yellow_heart: :hugs: :yellow_heart:
I’m so excited to be back and a part of the happy mail craftalong for 2022!

My name is Lauren, from Melbourne Australia. We moved house at the end of last year and life has been hectic. The bulk of my craft supplies are all in storage, but I have been squirreling stuff out of there…and buying lots of new art supplies, which will be perfect for our craftalong. We are renovating the whole house, and this is a much longer process than I thought it would be. I will reach out to each of you to confirm your address (as my old address book is packed away).

I am a primary school teacher, currently teaching grade 2. I have 2 Yorkshire Terriers, Hound Dog and Booboo who you might often see on the Show Us Your Pets thread. I enjoy all sorts of different arts and crafts, but I guess my favourite things would be sewing and art/art journaling (Well they have the biggest stashes anyway :stuck_out_tongue: )

I will be super thrilled to get some LC mail at my new house, and will appreciate whatever you send. I collect Joker playing cards so if you had some lying around in a deck in your corner of the world I would ever so much appreciate them.

Tagging @Reinikka to add me to the master list x

11 Likes

I’ve been pretty slack at acknowledging happy mail recently, I know there’s no rule but I like to do it.
So here goes:

Reusable card from @endymion with lettuce of course

Aubergine April origami from @Amfkinney

A cute young lady from @Ewulotta

And, a tricksy to get into, (until you work it out :grin:), junk journal styled pocket card from @BeesKnees
There is so much going on, I took a few photos

Thank you all :grin::grin::grin:

13 Likes