Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

OH! I keep meaning to send one! I need to get a LA post card. I have cards from Tokyo too I think.

2 Likes

Today kids received from India, Poland and Australia! I think the sticker dots are the highlight.

9 Likes

I see my card, the moose on the window, but no sticker dot on PEI (although it would be completely covered)

1 Like

Yes - a lot of the stickers are in the oceans/water so we can find the sites again!

I received Happy Mail from @wittychild this week.
Thanks again!

3 Likes

:airplane: :droplet: :butterfly:

Happy July Sky!

:butterfly: :droplet: :airplane:

Now accepting entries for July and August Birthdays :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I received happy mail from both @Whistlefish and @wittychild! Thanks to both of you!

The fun fact I received from @wittychild was โ€œFun fact #9 - Barbieโ€™s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.โ€ :blush:

5 Likes

My birthday is in August.
:sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness!!!
@Magpie you are AMAZING!

Thank you so much for our very first housewarming gift, it is the first thing we have hung albeit in a temporary location in the middle of the kitchen wall :sweat_smile:

And your card is beautiful too! Thank you SO much :hugs::hugs::hugs:

11 Likes

Yay! Moving is an adventure & yours sounds like a big deal. Go, you!
I hope Australia Inspection enjoyed it equally :smile:

4 Likes

I got awesome mail from @jemimah it was waiting for me when I came home. Party birds! (I completely agree with the sentiment)

And another happy bird.

And even better a short story that she wrote, itโ€™s terrific. I loved it!

@Reinikka Iโ€™m a July baby, the 29th to be exact. Iโ€™m going to be 55 where did the time go??

13 Likes

YES! I am finally at a place that I can participate again!

8 Likes

@kittykill, Iโ€™m taking a break from happymail but I have something for you thatโ€™ll be on itโ€™s way shortly :slight_smile:

1 Like

I received some lovely happy mail from @jemimah the other day!

4 Likes

Me, too! Gorgeous bird art and house art.
Mailed in June, so it took its time traversing the continents.

Edited to add picture:

6 Likes

@curiousfae you are an amazing watercolour artist!

11 Likes

That is gorgeous!

1 Like

I received some wonderful happy mail from @jemimah! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you @Amfkinney and @endymion for lovely happy mail!!

3 Likes

I got them at the thrift shop!!! First and section editionsโ€ฆbrand new decks of words! Lol

2 Likes