Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I also received one of @endymion’s spiffy art deco-y cards this week. Thank you!

5 Likes

Postcard Project Update

I’ve received over 40 postcards addressed to me or the school but I don’t know all of your real names so I can’t thank you individually. But THANKS for all the postcard love. :heart: :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

I just found the note I made about that on my desk! You wanted region stuff, maps or things about the area, right?

2 Likes

@Magpie -

5 Likes

Are you planning to put them up in the school? We’d love to see a photo if you do.

3 Likes

I received some happy mail - including a lovely collage-y affirmation with a sweet little purple birdie - from @jemimah. Thank you! :heart: I’ll have to squelch my urge to reply until you’re moved and I have your new address, knowing how long the postal service can take sometimes.

8 Likes

Going out today @Smmarrt :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Yes, I’ll post a pic. The kiddos are mostly taking them home so I won’t have a ginormous collection as I have in the past.

I keep meaning to make a book to keep/display them. I’ll think of something.

6 Likes

OH! I keep meaning to send one! I need to get a LA post card. I have cards from Tokyo too I think.

2 Likes

Today kids received from India, Poland and Australia! I think the sticker dots are the highlight.

9 Likes

I see my card, the moose on the window, but no sticker dot on PEI (although it would be completely covered)

1 Like

Yes - a lot of the stickers are in the oceans/water so we can find the sites again!

I received Happy Mail from @wittychild this week.
Thanks again!

3 Likes

:airplane: :droplet: :butterfly:

Happy July Sky!

:butterfly: :droplet: :airplane:

Now accepting entries for July and August Birthdays :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I received happy mail from both @Whistlefish and @wittychild! Thanks to both of you!

The fun fact I received from @wittychild was “Fun fact #9 - Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.” :blush:

5 Likes

My birthday is in August.
:sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness!!!
@Magpie you are AMAZING!

Thank you so much for our very first housewarming gift, it is the first thing we have hung albeit in a temporary location in the middle of the kitchen wall :sweat_smile:

And your card is beautiful too! Thank you SO much :hugs::hugs::hugs:

11 Likes

Yay! Moving is an adventure & yours sounds like a big deal. Go, you!
I hope Australia Inspection enjoyed it equally :smile:

4 Likes

I got awesome mail from @jemimah it was waiting for me when I came home. Party birds! (I completely agree with the sentiment)

And another happy bird.

And even better a short story that she wrote, it’s terrific. I loved it!

@Reinikka I’m a July baby, the 29th to be exact. I’m going to be 55 where did the time go??

13 Likes

YES! I am finally at a place that I can participate again!

8 Likes