Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

@Amfkinney has sent me happy mail 2 months in a row. Thank you Anne for mailing me!

4 Likes

I received some lovely Happy Mail from @Amfkinney also. Thanks so much! I enjoyed reading your letter.

3 Likes

of course we understand! (I’m pretty sure I speak for all of the Happy Mailers!) You take care of YOU & the happy mail train will roll along, with or without an organizer!
We appreciate ALL you have done over the past 2 years, friend!!!
:heart:

and @Amfkinney sent me a card for October! Thanks so so much~

8 Likes

I also received from @Amfkinney!

For this happy mailer, anyway. Thanks for all you’ve done to make this craftalong what it is, @Reinikka!

5 Likes

Hiya guys!

I have gotten some Happy Mail too! 2 from @Amfkinney , 1 lovely handpainted card from @Renstar and a nice card with two lovely bookmarks from @madebyBeaG Thank you so much lovelies! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Im a bit worked out, so my online presence is not that good! I read, but Im not good at reply. But your cards cheers me up so much!

6 Likes

Just 2 DAYS more for everyone to enter their own cool project into the Craft The Equinox Challenge!

2 Likes

I received Happy Mail from @Amfkinney and @Reinikka today!
Thanks again!
Receiving Happy Mail really makes my day, every single time.

For all Happy Mailers out there: whether you send piles and piles of amazing Happy Mail, like Amfkinney does, or manage to send one or two cards every other year, please realize that we always love receiving it and you are really making a wonderful difference!
Yay for LC Happy Mail!

13 Likes

I’ve just had my first (faint line) positive Covid test. So happy mail from @Amfkinney was happily received today, mostly to counteract my sulking at being ill.

:smiley:

7 Likes

Get well soon!

1 Like

Thank you. It just feels like a seasonal change cold at the moment but, we had a party for Mum’s birthday at the weekend and a few people have gone down!! Hopefully nothing serious.

2 Likes

@renstar, I hope you stay mild!

@cindy, thanks for the birthday card!

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon

Thank you for the happy mail @Amfkinney !

2 Likes

I also received happy mail from @Amfkinney! Thanks!

2 Likes

I received a lovely autumny card from @Reinikka today, thank you! :blush: :maple_leaf:

2 Likes

I received a card and letter from @Amfkinney … thanks Anne.

2 Likes

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

It’s time to vote in the All Things Being Equal - A Craft The Equinox 2022 Challenge! The poll is live through Oct 27! Choose carefully, friends!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

I got a great postcard from @bluebird – thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks to @Amfkinney for the lovely card and note!

2 Likes

@bluebird thanks for the happy mail and stickers I received the other day! @geekybookworm received hers the same day, too.

4 Likes