Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Hope you feel better soon

Thank you for the happy mail @Amfkinney !

2 Likes

I also received happy mail from @Amfkinney! Thanks!

2 Likes

I received a lovely autumny card from @Reinikka today, thank you! :blush: :maple_leaf:

2 Likes

I received a card and letter from @Amfkinney … thanks Anne.

2 Likes

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

It’s time to vote in the All Things Being Equal - A Craft The Equinox 2022 Challenge! The poll is live through Oct 27! Choose carefully, friends!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

I got a great postcard from @bluebird – thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks to @Amfkinney for the lovely card and note!

2 Likes

@bluebird thanks for the happy mail and stickers I received the other day! @geekybookworm received hers the same day, too.

4 Likes

I also got a wonderful, pretty card from @bluebird with some stickers. Thanks so much; really brightened my day!

3 Likes

I have gotten a nice mail from @Amfkinney , thank you! :smiley: <3

2 Likes

Thank you @bluebird for the wonderful postcard!

2 Likes

I got Happy Mail from @bluebird too!
Thanks again!

2 Likes

And I got happy mail/bookmarks from @madebyBeaG :grin:. Thank YOU!

2 Likes

I also received from @madebyBeaG: one of her blue poetry-squares cards and wonderful, hand-drawn bookmarks. Love them! Thank you!

1 Like

thank you for the happy mail, @madebyBeaG ! :smiley:

1 Like

I got some birthday happy mail! Thank you, @Cindy and @bluebird !!

6 Likes

Thanks for the postcard, @bluebird!

2 Likes

Thank you for the AWESOME postcard, @bluebird !

2 Likes

Happy mail from @bluebird

12 Likes