Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I received lovely holiday cards from @photojenn and @bluebird. Thank you so much! I was so surprised and delighted to see them.

Maybe the new year will see me getting more involved in the craftalongs again. I forgot how nice it was to get happy mail. I hope everyone is doing well.

8 Likes

I got a lovely holiday card from @Magpie and also one from @bluebird ! Thank you, ladies!

3 Likes

One of @madebyBeaG’s lovely New Year cards found its way to my mailbox yesterday. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Received holiday greetings from @wittychild yesterday. Thanks so much!

2 Likes

I have gotten lovely xmas/holiday cards from @Magpie and @wittychild ! Thank you so much! <3

2 Likes

I received a lovely card from @Magpie and @madebyBeaG. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you, @photojenn , @Lynx and @GeekyBookworm for the lovely cards! :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

I got happy holiday cards from @Lynx and @photojenn! Thanks for thinking of me during the holidays!

3 Likes

Received a card from @Lynx, with art by @GeekyBookworm. Thanks so much!

2 Likes

I received a lovely Holidays card from @wittychild !
Thanks again!

1 Like

I received a wonderful Merry Christmas card from @Lynx and @GeekyBookworm !
Thanks again!
Beautiful artwork, @GeekyBookworm !

2 Likes

Thanks @Magpie, @madebyBeaG, @wittychild, @bluebird and @Amfkinney for your lovely Christmas cards :pray:
I haven’t been here for what feels like forever (because it obviously is) but I really hope to be back on track next year again - I miss happy mail! My sister gave me a “mindfulness” diary/planner kind of thing for Christmas and I’ll definitely put happy mail on my list.

7 Likes

I received a holiday card from @GeekyBookworm and @Lynx today. (Or sometime in the last week; I had my mail held for a bit.) Anyway, thanks, LynxWorm family!

4 Likes

LynxWorm…I like it! You’re welcome!

1 Like

Happy New Year!

:fireworks: :partying_face: :sparkler:

Hello 2023!!!

I am taking the year off Happy Mail monitoring! (Not that you guys needed much :wink:) Does anyone want to take over 2023 or should we just leave it alone? I’d be happy to setup a new craftalong thread to keep the years separate and it will just be casual chatting and sharing without monthly themes and Birthday tracking.

PS - I have a small stack of what I assume to be Christmas cards that I still haven’t opened :no_mouth: …I’m saving them for a time when I can concentrate on them and hopefully respond with Happy Mail in return. But I haven’t gotten to them yet :sweat_smile: I’m looking forward to it though :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Whilst I’m not the most regular happy mailer, the thread does act as a prompt for me to try stuff outside of my comfort zone.

I love happy mail and would love for it to continue.

Although, I recognise it takes effort to monitor an -along and don’t have the bandwidth to volunteer at the moment

2 Likes

If you could set up the thread, I can keep an eye on it. Thanks again for all you’ve done to keep this group rolling along & making each other happy!
Enjoy your break, and looking forward to having you back next year!!
:heart:

4 Likes

Alright! Round three is up! Play nice everyone :wink: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you to the last of my 2022 Happy Mail senders, @Whistlefish @bluebird @wittychild

They were all received over the last week and were a nice return home surprise.
If any of you think they have taken a long while to get here, it’s probably true. Not only have we had the xmas slowdown on deliveries, our postal service has also held a number of strikes during December.

Thanks again and see you on the 2023 thread :mailbox_with_mail:

7 Likes

Happy New Year @Reinikka!! Thank you for making happy mail so great and being your awesome self :smile:

3 Likes