Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Wow, it only took 2 weeks to get there! :slight_smile: I think the last time I sent you something it took closer to 6 weeks.

1 Like

That was quicker than cards sent to Canada & the US.
Now if only your swap package would get there! Drr…

I’m missing seeing photos of what people send and receive :confused:

The last two days have been good for me

from @wittychild

from @Renstar (she said @geekgirl made it)

from @jemimah (this was inside the card)

And, I mailed these today, along with another not pictured …

14 Likes

I received several cards and postcards this past week! Thank you very much @Magpie @endymion and @Amfkinney

4 Likes

I know it’s not a requirement of the thread to post pictures of what has been sent, but I do enjoy seeing what I sent people. I make a note of who I’ve sent to, but never what!! :thinking:

Oh well, it’s all happy :smiley:

4 Likes

I also received from @Amfkinney today!

3 Likes

I’ve taken pictures of a sampling of mine and plan to eventually start a topic including all my Happy Mail cards. So everyone should feel fine about skipping posting any pics of mine. Just sit back and enjoy receiving!
:heart:

6 Likes

(waves~~~~) Hiya! Glad to see you back in Happy Mail land…I need to get my rear in gear & start sending a few every weekend!

2 Likes

nice! I love the jellyfish – what a fun idea!

and @Renstar I’m wishing you good luck on your job hunt!

4 Likes

No picture requirements here! But I strongly encourage everyone to share what they make :heart: Either here or in their own awesome thread (or both!) :kissing_heart: And of course you can share what you receive, but don’t feel pressure to!

I have been receiving and they have been making me happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m jut not good at thanking everyone by name here… I will get around to responding through snail mail eventually though! :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I received some beautiful happy mail from both @endymion and @Bunny1kenobi! Thank you! :blush:

8 Likes

I got a really nice postcard today from @Magpie , making me long for the Canadian mountains :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I also got a lovely postcard from @Magpie! Thank you!

4 Likes

I’m not sure who this is from but thank you! It’s really pretty!

11 Likes

I got an early birthday card from @endymion – thank you SO much! It is making me actually look forward to my birthday :slight_smile:
Very sweet of you :heart:

5 Likes

You’re welcome!
I also got a postcard from @magpie. Thank you!

2 Likes

That was, I think, me. Looks like one of the cards geekgirl made for me in the 12 days swap.

6 Likes

I got some great happy mail from @Renstar! The adulting stickers are hilarious and I had to save the “Day of the Triffids” stamp! I loved that book when I was a kid!

5 Likes

We used to be allowed to stay up late to watch the TV show. I don’t think I read it as a child, but I am just reading it now

3 Likes

Finally got around to opening my mail this weekend, thank you to @endymion @Ewulotta @Magpie and @Amfkinney for the cards.

My cards are going out today :purple_heart:

6 Likes