Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I found a card from @Ewulotta waiting in my mailbox yesterday…thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got lovely mail from @Magpie I hope you’re feeling better.

And one from @Smmarrt it went to my old address, so it was a really nice surprise when my husband collected it today.

2 Likes

I received from @Ewulotta and @Amfkinney thos week! Thank you both. Replies are in the mail! :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

I aslo received form @Ewulotta today! It was lovely!

3 Likes

LOL ! Great idea for a workout - - happy birthday & enjoy your bday month!

1 Like

Thanks @Amfkinney - I received your happy mail!

3 Likes

Received this lovely little pocket from @Amfkinney.
I’ve been working away a couple of days a week so coming home to this was lovely

4 Likes

I got a wonderful letter and card from @Magpie this week! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Came home from a long vacation to find happy mail from @Magpie, @Amfkinney, and @Ewulotta. Thanks, guys! Totally brightened my day!

7 Likes

Thank you @Magpie for the lovely card + letter!

Here is a couple of cards/mail that Im posting today. Some to friends and family and some for LC:ers, with more to come. I just need to buy some more stamps.

7 Likes

I received my first happy mail of 2022 :hugs:

Thank you @madebyBeaG :star_struck: it’s beautiful! It’s so impressive you designed the card yourself, I will be saving it as a piece of art for my house when it moves out of my happy mail collection

Thank you Bea!

5 Likes

I received a nice pocket of goodies from @Amfkinney today. Thank you.

I promise I will start sending out mail soon! :heart:

4 Likes

I received some gorgeous happy mail from @Amfkinney and @Magpie. Thank you so much, friends!

3 Likes

Aw, Thank you @PrincessP!
I’m glad you like it.

On my Blog it is an animated GIF: the text shows up bit by bit.
And I painted the background on paper with acrylic paint. The squares are 1.5 cm.
I also made a similar one, called ‘Sea’ (the one I sent you is called ‘Forrest’).
You can view that on my Blog too.

1 Like

Got back from vacation to find 2 very special pieces of happy mail from @Magpie and @Amfkinney – I always enjoy reading about your lives & “goings-on” in your worlds! Thanks so much for sharing a piece of yourself :heart:

5 Likes

I discovered happy mail from @Amfkinney waiting for me after work yesterday…thank you!

I’ve finally managed to finish up a batch of notecards and am slowly getting them out in the mail one or two at a time… (What’s the opposite of mass-mailing? :rofl:)

7 Likes

I too received Happy Mail from @Amfkinney !
Thanks again!

3 Likes

I received a lovely card from @Ewulotta and a little pocket of goodies from @Amfkinney! Thanks to both of you! :blush:

4 Likes

I also received from @Amfkinney! Thank you!

4 Likes

Isn’t it amazing that I keep getting @Amfkinney’s Happy Mail here in Belgium at the exact same time members in the US receive theirs? You have magic postal skills on top of magic creative skills!

3 Likes