Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

The post offices must have coordinated, because I too got a Happy Mail from @Amfkinney , to Sweden! Thank you so much dear!

3 Likes

Woo! I finished crafting a batch of cards! Now I have to finish cutting some random envelopes down to size, address, & stamp!

After i finish my one swap package, i will start on a batch for next month. And maybe get even more addresses to send to! Excited about a new twist on an old craft, for the cards I am sending out. And i have so many ideas for the next batch!

4 Likes

I got Happy Mail from @skrutt !
My very first Happy Birthday card this year.
It is an amazing watercolor and ink painting/drawing!
Thanks again!

4 Likes

I received some lovely happy mail from @Amfkinney, thank you so much! I can’t wait to use the stickers in my journal :hugs:

3 Likes

Just a few of the cards I’m sending for Grey May

16 Likes

They are gorgeous!

2 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

@madebyBeaG @skrutt Thank you! I wasn’t sure about them so it’s nice to have feedback.

3 Likes

Those are beautiful!

2 Likes

I got a lovely Happy Mail Happy Birthday card from @wittychild today!
It features hydrangeas, my favorite flowers, and it included a lovely handmade felt ornament with a Birthday cake and candles.
Thanks again!

6 Likes

so pretty! what a clever use of grey as the background~~ I love stopping by this thread just to bask in the creativity!!
:heart:

3 Likes

Yay, happymail from @bluebird !!

10 Likes

That is Gorgeous!

I got a Happy Mail Happy Birthday card from @bluebird !
Thanks again!

3 Likes

I have a request to make from this group. Most summers, my preschool hosts a Postcard Project. We learn about the Post Office and stamps and blue mail boxes. And we ask the grandparents, cousins, and faraway friends to send us postcards, while we make cards and deliver them to each others’ mail box (lunch bags, a la Valentines Day).

If you can, will you send us a postcard? You can send them to me or the school.

We love map cards, animals, recipes, glamour shots of your town, village, or city, postcards that tell about something special in your area - sand dollars, folklore, history. Any card that is G-rated.

Thanks in advance and I’ll post a photo later in the summer when we get rolling….

Postcard Project or Susan
Phoebe Hearst Preschool
1315 Ellis Street
San Francisco CA 94115
USA

14 Likes

Fun fun fun! I have a box of postcards ready to go due to Postcrossing so you’ll get at least one from me!

4 Likes

I received a lovely card from @megwell, thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You got it!!!

1 Like

What a fun project…and, it is a good way to teach kids about “old fashioned” snail mail! lol

I’ll dig around and see if I have any that pertain to our city!

1 Like

Just postcards or are regular cards ok?