Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Postcards are preferred, thanks.

2 Likes

I’m going to see if i can find a good postcard to send, too!

In other Happy Mail news, i received a very pretty, shimmery card from @melg78.

Thanks so much, Mel!

9 Likes

Any card is a post card if you the front off!

3 Likes

…and as long as they are rectangular and not square!

3 Likes

You are welcome :green_heart:

1 Like

I got wonderful Happy Mail from @jemimah today!
Thanks again!

3 Likes

I received a lovely, shimmery card from @melg78! Thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

I received a pretty card and bookmark from @jemimah, thank you! :blush: :bird:

4 Likes

Finally have a small stack of domestic happy mail to send out!

3 Likes

Today I received Happy Mail from @Cindy and @melg78 !
Thanks again, ladies!

2 Likes

I’m excited to work June theme my oldest daughter’s name is Jade. I’m bias to the color.

7 Likes

I got lovely happy mail today from @bluebird and @Magpie thank you so much my lovelies, we’ve been in Belfast for the weekend visiting my husband’s family and friends. I’m small talked out, so these were lovely to come home to.

12 Likes

Hi everyone! Thank you for the wonderful happy mail @Edel! :sparkling_heart:

I’m going to have to take a break from Happy Mail for a while, as it looks like I might be moving soon …

10 Likes

I’m going to take a break too. Not because we’re moving though, sorry to hear that @jemimah (unless you’re happy about it, in which case hurrah for you!).
It’s outdoor-gardening-camping-biking-lazy-porch-farmer’s-market-seeing-friends-cafe-patio time! I hardly get any crafting or writing done when the weather’s fine & we’ll be away a bunch. Best not to have mail piling up, lol. Y’all are prolific happy mailers!

5 Likes

Well, that’s just a PITA, only joking!! :rofl:.

I literally just wrote my tomorrow to do list to send some fabric scraps for you and jewellery “thingies” for Pigeon.

Do you want me to hang fire? I am happy to if that’s easier for you, I can then just add to the Magpie pile as I crack on with stuff. (It’s not gonna get big anytime soon, I am a slow crafter)

Ooh, fun! Whatever you’d like. A piece of mail here or there won’t go astray :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @melg78 for the happy mail note and stickers!

2 Likes

Hey guys, I have not been good at sending Happy Mail this year, so please feel free not to send to me anyone :heart: I absolutely appreciate everything I’ve been getting but I also feel guilty about not writing back :sweat_smile:

I know it’s half a year away but I will probably take a break from hosting the craftalong for 2023, if anyone else wants to step in at that time I will happily hand it over :love_letter: Then I might take the Reins back for 2024 :kissing_heart: (see what I did there :wink: …“Reins”… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol)

11 Likes

I got some wonderful Happy Mail from @Cindy and @Lynx and @Camelama. Thank you so much! They were all so cheery and fun, each in a different way!

5 Likes

Decided to share pictures… They all did the “Gray May” theme so wonderfully, and so differently! (Most of these did arrive in May; sorry to be late posting them!)

From @Cindy, watercolor grays:

From @Lynx, fun gray lettering on a cheery pink background:

And from @Camelama, a soft stitched gray felt kitty with a sparkly stitched gray yarn ball:

Thanks so much, again!

10 Likes